well sh!!!!!t!!!! (added pics!)

Make your baby look great!

Moderator: Moderators

bdub
Bicycle

well sh!!!!!t!!!! (added pics!)

Post by bdub »

well... today was interesting, my dog attacked my interior while i was parked in the driveway.... when i tried to get his ass off my seats he started biting harder and thrashing around, so i punched his ass in the face and he decided it might be a good idea to bite me.... i got out and stoodbye as i watch my sti get torn to shreds..... all and all about 1700 bucks worth of damage to include the front passenger seat..(gone) back seat and seat belts and center console... it all happened within about 30 to 45 seconds..BUT! let us all learn a lesson here..... DO NOT TRANSPORT POLICE DOGS IN YOUR STI!!! pics comming soon i need to recharge the battery....
Last edited by bdub on Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
+ward!
2007 OBP sti
avriette
DCAWD Groupie

Re: well sh!!!!!t!!!!

Post by avriette »

bdub wrote:well... today was interesting, my dog attacked my interior while i was parked in the driveway.... when i tried to get his ass off my seats he started biting harder and thrashing around, so i punched his ass in the face and he decided it might be a good idea to bite me.... i got out and stoodbye as i watch my sti get torn to shreds..... all and all about 1700 bucks worth of damage to include the front passenger seat..(gone) back seat and seat belts and center console... it all happened within about 30 to 45 seconds..BUT! let us all learn a lesson here..... DO NOT TRANSPORT POLICE DOGS IN YOUR STI!!! pics comming soon i need to recharge the battery....
Springfield Armory 1911 in .45. Have one around, just in case. Easier to get blood out, or replace a seat, than the entire interior.
rocket scientist
Phibs
DCAWD Groupie

Post by Phibs »

avriette wrote:
bdub wrote:well... today was interesting, my dog attacked my interior while i was parked in the driveway.... when i tried to get his ass off my seats he started biting harder and thrashing around, so i punched his ass in the face and he decided it might be a good idea to bite me.... i got out and stoodbye as i watch my sti get torn to shreds..... all and all about 1700 bucks worth of damage to include the front passenger seat..(gone) back seat and seat belts and center console... it all happened within about 30 to 45 seconds..BUT! let us all learn a lesson here..... DO NOT TRANSPORT POLICE DOGS IN YOUR STI!!! pics comming soon i need to recharge the battery....
Springfield Armory 1911 in .45. Have one around, just in case. Easier to get blood out, or replace a seat, than the entire interior.
Helpful comment Alex!

That kinda stinks man, maybe check the junkyard for wrecks with perfectly good seats? Or maybe you can find one on iwsti/nasioc where someone is upgrading to JDM 4Ever seats ;)
Bryan
2012 WRX 5-Door Limited
drwrx
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by drwrx »

bdub wrote:DO NOT TRANSPORT POLICE DOGS IN YOUR STI!!!
Wait, can't you just charge it back to the force, say it was a training exercise or something?
sirwilliam
Resident Poop Expert

Post by sirwilliam »

My thinking is that the dog used to get beat/trained w/ an alacantra stick so naturally it was just taking revenge. :lol:
2004 SG Model A PearlBlackObsidian (RIP)
2008 SG Model D BlueRallyWorld

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story." -Barney Stinson
"Nothing shuts my pie-hole but pie." -Shawn Spencer
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

bdub wrote:...so i punched his ass in the face...
I know this isn't helpful, but that gave me a lol.

sorry to hear about the dog gone wild on you/your STi. :(
ElZorro
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by ElZorro »

avriette wrote:Springfield Armory 1911 in .45. Have one around, just in case. Easier to get blood out, or replace a seat, than the entire interior.
"When all you have is a hammer, every problem is a nail." :)
Jason "El Zorro" Fox
'17 Subaru Forester 2.0XT
DCAWD - old coots in fast scoots.
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Oh wow, that sucks man :( Why the hell didn't the dog understand the "STOP" command?!?!? Seriously, next time get a broom or something and pry his ass off of the seat, punching him just made him more upset (I grew up around Great Pyrenees, so I know a little about handling big dogs).

I'm guessing you could do an insurance claim.
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
complacent
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by complacent »

That sucks man! I wouldn't even begin to know what to do with a police dog gone wild... Other than arm myself, of course ;)

Insurance claim? Police destruction of property?

BTW, remind me to call "SHOTGUN" when your dog is in the back seat! :on2me:
colin

a tank, a yammie, a spaceship
i <3 teh 00ntz
bdub
Bicycle

Post by bdub »

Sabre wrote:
I'm guessing you could do an insurance claim.
yeah working on that now..... but as for the dog.. he was still in training and is very possesive of his "toys" so in his mind my seat was just a very expensive toy, i only had the dog about 4 days and the "out" (stop) command wasn't established yet, all he knew was sit, stay, heal down and attack..... we were going to work on the out command the day he went wacko, but needless to say, we didn't get to it... :(
+ward!
2007 OBP sti
avriette
DCAWD Groupie

Post by avriette »

ElZorro wrote:
avriette wrote:Springfield Armory 1911 in .45. Have one around, just in case. Easier to get blood out, or replace a seat, than the entire interior.
"When all you have is a hammer, every problem is a nail." :)
I'm just sayin', I've shot animals for less (really).
rocket scientist
drwrx
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by drwrx »

I have a buddy who does dog training for the military, and he has had his share of high strung pooches. If it was early in the training and you didn't have that long to develop a strong realtionship with the dog I can see a situation like this going south quickly.

Hopefully you can get compensated somehow.
WRXWagon2112
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by WRXWagon2112 »

Wow! Sorry to hear about your interior. That reeeaally sucks! IIRC, picking up the dog's back legs can get them under control. With their back legs off the ground, they can't whip around to get at you. Of course you have to first be in a position to grab their legs so I'm not sure this could've helped you anyway.

I really hope you can get some compensation for this. This certainly isn't a good way to start off a partnership. :(

--Alan
bdub
Bicycle

Post by bdub »

whewwww! just got off the phone with the insurance company, they'er going to cover it and i have no deductable... i'm stoked... i'm just hoping my rates don't go thru the roof now... :D
+ward!
2007 OBP sti
Phibs
DCAWD Groupie

Post by Phibs »

Nice!!! Can your dog come eat my whole car?
Bryan
2012 WRX 5-Door Limited
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

Phibs wrote:Nice!!! Can your dog come eat my whole car?
:rolllaugh: some of those K9s might!

glad you're going to be taken care of. does an outburst like this affect the dog's future with the department?
bdub
Bicycle

Post by bdub »

well he's not in a department yet... i WAS working with him to obtain certification, but now he's going to be someone elses "project" he'll be a good dog... we all know now he loves to bite shit.
+ward!
2007 OBP sti
complacent
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by complacent »

bdub wrote:well he's not in a department yet... i WAS working with him to obtain certification, but now he's going to be someone elses "project" he'll be a good dog... we all know now he loves to bite shit.
Somehow as a non-uniformed person, I just don't like to hear stuff like that. :rolllaugh:

(But I understand your point) ;)
colin

a tank, a yammie, a spaceship
i <3 teh 00ntz
chicken n waffles

Post by chicken n waffles »

OM NOM NOM

sorry for your bad luck. but glad to hear insurance is covering it.

/thread
-Ben
avriette
DCAWD Groupie

Post by avriette »

chicken n waffles wrote:OM NOM NOM

/thread
Where do those seats come from? They're obviously different than the ones in (at least mine) our cars... Is that a j-spec seat or something?
rocket scientist
chicken n waffles

they're one of the available seat choices in an sti spec c type ra-r

m4d tyt3 jdm y0!
-Ben
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Looks too much like the Bride seats that Ian has... which I can't fit my ass in!
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
chicken n waffles

i couldn't fit in ian's seat either, but bdub's a skinny little bastard. ;)
-Ben
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

lol, good point :postwhore:
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
bdub
Bicycle

Post by bdub »

chicken n waffles wrote:OM NOM NOM

/thread
fuckin whaw!!!!??????? huh? just where would i pick up a set of these? and yea. . don't have to worry about my skinny ass in those....
+ward!
2007 OBP sti