Side Marker Replacements

Make your baby look great!

Moderator: Moderators

02SilverWRX
Unicycle

Side Marker Replacements

Post by 02SilverWRX »

Thats what i want to find I know that you can get clear side marker replacement covers but only a few times i have seen a piece that actually goes over the side marker area and makes it look like a vent! i cant find a picture but if anybody knows what i am talking about i am looking for them if someone can tell me where they are! Thanks guys :nana:
02SilverWRX
Unicycle

Post by 02SilverWRX »

Image Sorry if you go on that link at the very bottom there is a red wrx that has them on his sidemarkers... AnY iDeA
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

I don't see a WRX there... but, here's instructions and one place you could buy them. (double check to make sure those are what you want)

Hope that helps :)
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
02SilverWRX
Unicycle

Post by 02SilverWRX »

Sabre wrote:I don't see a WRX there... but, here's instructions and one place you could buy them. (double check to make sure those are what you want)

Hope that helps :)
Hey oops i guess that i copied the wrong link that my dad had copied! The wrx picture is actually on the SSA webpage, http://www.ssautochrome.com/level.itml/icOid/1438 ... it is right at the very bottom of the page! I know where to get the clear corners but i like the replacement covers on that wrx! Any one know where?
WRXWagon2112
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by WRXWagon2112 »

It's hard to tell from that picture, but are you looking for a "surround" for the side markers that makes it look like a vent? Or perhaps an actual side vent to take the place of the side marker lights: Link.
Zero Sports Carbon Fiber Fender Vents

These super-slick carbon fiber vents install in place of the front fender side marker lights. They're made of real carbon fiber. The finish quality is great on these; the vent opening even has a tiny black mesh grill over it. Simple installation. Set of two.

Sale $155.00
--Alan
02SilverWRX
Unicycle

Post by 02SilverWRX »

Yea thank you, never realized they would be that much but yes that is what i like...Thanks :nana: