LONG TIME NO SEE!!! :) HERROWWWW!!!!

Building up your car? Post up your build!

Moderator: Moderators

a13n0rma1
I'm a n000b

Re: LONG TIME NO SEE!!! :) HERROWWWW!!!!

Post by a13n0rma1 »

complacent wrote:I will have another eunos one day... 8)
I hear that! AutoKonexion flares, 6UL gen II 15x9s, Fatcat coilovers, and an LS3 :twisted:
a13n0rma1 == abnormal ;)

2006 WRX Gone! Looking for new home for my 6 speed in an FXT shaped box!
complacent
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by complacent »

Now that would be a pretty gangster build.

I'd prolly keep it a little tamer than that and build up a motor for an übercharger with a really tiny pulley. ;)

I <3's me some FM kit.
colin

a tank, a yammie, a spaceship
i <3 teh 00ntz
bludragontrboawd
DCAWD Groupie

Post by bludragontrboawd »

i may take you up on that rear......so far i've been a good boy not driving aggresively so i'm not in a hurry... but if i do go to more HP down the road, i was gonna have my rear diff rebuilt stronger.. cryo treated n such...

Those miata's are crazy... they track very nicely and its amazing how they handle. I'm not much of the miata type...*s2000...go figure*..... lol... but i highly respect their capabilities... and the ease of the ls motor swaps.. sheesh..

there was a guy that has a vid of him swapping in either the ls1 or ls3 or something into the s2000 and everytime he tapped on the gas it would chirp.. forget about him even trying to go 1/4 throttle.. it would just spin. to me thats pointless... why have a car you cant even drive really.. no fun in that.. just bragging rights i suppose...

Although i took a ride in my buddy's new STI and it was very smooth... i'm liking them more and more now. Hell even the wrx sedan the new one is looking pretty damn tasty...
a13n0rma1
I'm a n000b

Post by a13n0rma1 »

bludragontrboawd wrote:i may take you up on that rear......so far i've been a good boy not driving aggresively so i'm not in a hurry... but if i do go to more HP down the road, i was gonna have my rear diff rebuilt stronger.. cryo treated n such...
:lol:

Nice talking to you on the phone btw! Insane how well timed that CL post must've been!
a13n0rma1 == abnormal ;)

bludragontrboawd
DCAWD Groupie

Matt i was JUST thinking about ya man!!

I'll hit you up this coming week and keep in touch.. i get paid on the tuesday.. not tomorrow...

btw... would you be willing to take 400? i'll still pay the 450 but that extra 50 would be nice to use for the fluid n what not.. but either way, i cant beat the price :)

Just let me know! either way you have a deal!
a13n0rma1
I'm a n000b

Post by a13n0rma1 »

:lol: Just saw that post up there.

DCAWD has an odd post update email :-( Needs moar vbulletin quoted replies in email!

Anyway, nice meeting you dude! Hope that diff works out for a lot of boosted miles :-D
a13n0rma1 == abnormal ;)

bludragontrboawd
DCAWD Groupie

Hey Matt!

I really appreciate it man! i showed some of the guys and they are JELOUS and couldnt believe how great it looks lol!!!

Gonna install tonight actually

OH and the problem i had with the civic...i never changed the 3rd and 4th spark plug... the 3rd was stuck and wouldnt come out. I managed to get it partial out before and then got stuck.. So i had to work with it last night.. finally got the other two out and replaced them and BAM fixed my problems lol.. they just were old i guess...

Great to meet you Matt! love your subie as well! i was telling the old lady and actually saw a silver one at subway so she got to see what yours looked like.. she likes it!!!

may just have to make one a daily one day lol