Motorcycle riders always get the chicks..

Forum for those interested in one-wheel drive vehicles (motorcycles!). Anything and everything!

Moderator: Moderators

zaxrex
DCAWD Founding Member

Motorcycle riders always get the chicks..

Post by zaxrex »

First Person Motorcycle Crash
Watch Video
Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

damn. this is why I don't get involved with motorcycles. even when you're doing all the right things an @$$hat in a car can ruin your day/week/life... :(
zaxrex
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by zaxrex »

But maybe he got a date out of it??? Pleasure spiked with pain!
Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears
schvin
DCAWD Groupie

Post by schvin »

ouch!
2004 impreza outback
1964 beetle
ElZorro
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by ElZorro »

If you listen to the video, and read the caption above it, the rider was female.
Jason "El Zorro" Fox
'17 Subaru Forester 2.0XT
DCAWD - old coots in fast scoots.
AJ711
Bicycle

Post by AJ711 »

ElZorro wrote:If you listen to the video, and read the caption above it, the rider was female.
Best quote from the video.

"We need to lay him down on his back."
"It's a her."
"A her? Oh. Well, we need to lay her down."

Yup female rider on an R1 who's been to the track a couple of times. But gotta love the stereotype about sportbike riders. :lol:
Cage: '98 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS, caged Uncaged: '05 Suzuki SV650S
'03 Forester XS, Team Grocery Getter
Mante
I'm a n000b

Post by Mante »

damn thats messed up that happened to her, sad to say that was avoidable... Im worried about what she was thinking about, what she was looking at cause it wasnt on the bike.
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

I was "pit crew" for a buddy at an open track day with his then-new SV650. the guy who was the club president and put the track day thing together was a semi-professional racer. his GF was an accomplished rider as well, and she was as hot as any of the full on race bikes there that day... 8)
AJ711
Bicycle

Post by AJ711 »

Mante wrote:damn thats messed up that happened to her, sad to say that was avoidable... Im worried about what she was thinking about, what she was looking at cause it wasnt on the bike.
Where was she to go? Right lane blocked by that silver car. Left lane, unknown what was on her left quarter. Yes, idealy you're supposed to go to where the car was, but we don't know the full extent of things.

She clearly thought she might be able to make it in front of the crapic. From the original thread she posted the video in, she said the entire event took her by surprise. Maybe she target fixated on the crapic, but to me, it looks like she was trying to get by between it and the silver car on the right. At 50 MPH, you don't have all day to figure out what you're going to do.

At least she chopped throttle and squeezed the brakes to slow down. Otherwise, I'm thinking she might have come out of that incident well worse for wear than she did. A broken R1 and some bruises and scrapes ain't all that bad when you don't have a steel cage around you.

I just watched the link again, and the video has been shortened at the beginning of things. She had backed off the throttle before and was drifting back from the civic in the left lane when he pulled that bonehead maneuver.
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

and AJ rises from the dead again! ;)
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
AJ711
Bicycle

Post by AJ711 »

Yup. Like a bad penny, I just keep showing back up.

I just frequent 2 wheeled forums more often than anything. That and work has me busy preparing for a semi-permanent move to Germany. Can you say, Nurburgring? :D On two wheels? :twisted:
complacent
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by complacent »

AJ711 wrote: Can you say, Nurburgring? :D On two wheels? :twisted:
Dear AJ,

That is not fair. Please do not tease us mortals with stories of such beauty. Thank you.
colin

a tank, a yammie, a spaceship
i <3 teh 00ntz
zaxrex
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by zaxrex »

I have seen this mythical land you speak of. Track was not intended for cycles, everything is so exposed and non crash friendly. Plus, you have to deal with cars... keep it upright & stay alive.