Video: Building the Ducati Diavel in one minute

Forum for those interested in one-wheel drive vehicles (motorcycles!). Anything and everything!

Moderator: Moderators

Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

direct link (wouldn't embed correctly): http://link.brightcove.com/services/pla ... 0681007001

Autoblog wrote:Ducati says it expects the upcoming Diavel to lead the company's sales in 2011, and with 162 horsepower propelling just 456 pounds, we imagine that the Italian bike maker won't have trouble finding homes for its latest creation. The Diavel, a performance cruiser, walks a fine line between face-ripping power and beautiful design. Now Ducati has given us all a glimpse into what it takes to put its new motorcycle on the road.

Using time-lapse video, we can follow the birth of a Ducati Diavel from a bare engine all the way to the menacing final product. Ducati says that it's cranking out around 40 Diavel units per day, though it hopes to increase production by around 50 percent as riding season kicks into gear. Hit the jump to see the full build process for yourself.
PGT
DCAWD Groupie

Re: Video: Building the Ducati Diavel in one minute

Post by PGT »

beautiful bike. maybe someday, I'll live in a place where I'm more comfortable riding again.
2013 BMW 328i M Sport with 8sp in Estoril Blue II
2012 Chrysler 300C SRT8 - Always bet on black
2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Edition, otherwise known as the MW3 (and badass)
complacent
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by complacent »

nice!
colin

a tank, a yammie, a spaceship
i <3 teh 00ntz
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Great looking bike!
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.