Help...Front Lower Control Arm Issue

Feeling the bumps in the Forester or wanting more, look here

Moderator: Moderators

PGT
DCAWD Groupie

Re: Help...Front Lower Control Arm Issue

Post by PGT »

Stohlmann? They backed my wife's bugeye over a curb and told us to pound sand when we asked them to replace the bent exhaust. fuckers.
2013 BMW 328i M Sport with 8sp in Estoril Blue II
2012 Chrysler 300C SRT8 - Always bet on black
2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Edition, otherwise known as the MW3 (and badass)
missvenezuela85
I'm starting to be a post wh0re

Post by missvenezuela85 »

PGT wrote:Stohlmann? They backed my wife's bugeye over a curb and told us to pound sand when we asked them to replace the bent exhaust. fuckers.

Wow. The guy I was working with (assistant service manager) provided me with exceptional customer service. He treated me very well, however the technician who took my car out for a spin was less than exceptional in that area. I got a little frustrated with him and was about to just say *bleep* it and take it to Don Beyer Subaru... :notcool:

Dave from Potomac Motors helped me out and recommended a guy in Chantilly who he has known for years and is a steering and suspension expert. Adam and I are going to go at some point in the next couple of weeks to see whats up... bent subframe? bad alignment? who knows... at this point I am done speculating... all I want is for my car to be fixed.

Despite the recent headaches, she is a sh*t ton of fun to drive. I <3 my Subie :plusone:
Boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants oh and www.annadventure.com <---- :eek: :plusone: & :bowd:
captainslow

Post by captainslow »

missvenezuela85 wrote:
Despite the recent headaches, she is a sh*t ton of fun to drive. I <3 my Subie :plusone:
:cheers:
missvenezuela85

Update:

My car was pulling to the right a bit so I took it to a steering Shop in Chantilly which was recommended by Potomac Motors. They let me know my subframe was tweeked and had to pull one side back and push one side forward a bit. They fixed it and its waiting for me. I am going to pick her up tonight after work for a final verdict. Price they charged was very reasonable too.

Wish me luck that this will be the end of my woes. Book closed lets end 2010 with a bang (in a good way of course) :nana:
Boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants oh and www.annadventure.com <---- :eek: :plusone: & :bowd:
complacent
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by complacent »

*crosses fingers, sends vibes*
colin

a tank, a yammie, a spaceship
i <3 teh 00ntz
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

complacent wrote:*crosses fingers, sends vibes*
:plusone:
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Oh man, I hope this is the last time your car is in the shop!!!!
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
missvenezuela85

Sabre wrote:Oh man, I hope this is the last time your car is in the shop!!!!
:plusone:

For anything outside of routine maintenance that Adam won't do (alignment, etc) ;)