NAB International

Had an experience with a vendor in the last 2 years? Post it up!

Moderator: Moderators

captainslow
I'm starting to be a post wh0re

NAB International

Post by captainslow »

I don't have a place to wash my car and I don't like the scratches left by autowashes, so I take my car to NAB's Alexandria location. I'm pretty sure it's the only place in the NoVA region that does it all by hand. They do a very thorough job - no water stains, interior completely cleaned, dog hair vacuumed out (I have a white furry dog and a black fabric interior and the result is the bane of my existence). I've always been impressed with their work. Never had any detailing done by NAB but some friends have and swear by them, and for what it's worth, they're endorsed by the local BMW club and there's usually a good amount of $$$ auto eye candy parked outside. NAB also has a location in DC.

http://www.nabinternational.com/autosalon.html

Alexandria Location (b/w Old Town and Crystal City)
2414 Oakville St., Alexandria, VA 22301
Ph. 703.549.8338, Fax 703.549.3128

DC Location
2211 H St. NW, Washington, DC 20052
Ph. 202.775.0680, Fax 202.775.0681
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Re: NAB International

Post by Sabre »

Awesome, thanks! I've been looking for a good place for awhile!
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
chicken n waffles

Post by chicken n waffles »

their prices seem to be about on par with most premium detailing services in the area, give or take.

i can hook you up with a place to wash your car when the weather's nice (down in old town). i detailed cars many many moons ago and usually prefer to do it myself although these days i'm losing the ambition to keep my car spotless :lol: . f'ing birds.
-Ben
captainslow
I'm starting to be a post wh0re

Post by captainslow »

chicken n waffles wrote:their prices seem to be about on par with most premium detailing services in the area, give or take.

i can hook you up with a place to wash your car when the weather's nice (down in old town). i detailed cars many many moons ago and usually prefer to do it myself although these days i'm losing the ambition to keep my car spotless :lol: . f'ing birds.
oh yeah plz let me know!