Suburban Autobody of Herndon

Had an experience with a vendor in the last 2 years? Post it up!

Moderator: Moderators

snaab
DCAWD Groupie

Suburban Autobody of Herndon

Post by snaab »

Well, I'll try to keep this brief. Late last year, my '00 2.5 RS (henceforth, Stevie) was involved in a rear-end collision. My insurance company had the work carried out at Suburban Autbody of FAIRFAX. The work was terrible: large gaps between panels, a gas cap that wouldn't seal properly, and a paint job that did anything but match the existing color.

Fast foward a few months to when I discovered uneven treadwear. The inside edge of both rear tires had been chewed up by an improper (or nonexistent) alignment. Knowing full well that the damage was resultant of the initial "repairs", I contacted insurance. They told me to take it back to Suburban of FAIRFAX. I refused. They told me I could take it to another garage who could document and confirm that the damage was a result of the job done by the first garage.

I took it to Bubba at Suburban Autobody of HERNDON. I had met Bubba before, and he is a friend of Robert's (C32). I arrived, explained the situation, and expressed my specific concerned. Bubba assured me that I have nothing to worry about in terms of insurance, etc.

To sum up, I picked Stevie a few weeks later looking better than ever. Bubba saved me much hassle with insurance and did quality work. Alongside Stevie were two VW's (one of them was the "LOL 2L" car), a Lexus IS, a Mercedes SL, and a CLK from various other forums.

So: A+ for Suburban Autobody of Herndon
RJ
'13 Mazda3
sirwilliam
Resident Poop Expert

Post by sirwilliam »

So CN is: Go to Herdon, not Fairfax, correct?
2004 SG Model A PearlBlackObsidian (RIP)
2008 SG Model D BlueRallyWorld

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story." -Barney Stinson
"Nothing shuts my pie-hole but pie." -Shawn Spencer
snaab
DCAWD Groupie

Post by snaab »

yessir. The Fairfax one (unrelated management) is a disaster.

The repair guy there claims "insurance wanted to total it more than once be he fought for it, for me"

I was pissed.
RJ
'13 Mazda3