Progressive Insurance and ProTech Collisons

Had an experience with a vendor in the last 2 years? Post it up!

Moderator: Moderators

GeneralGrievous
I'm starting to be a post wh0re

Progressive Insurance and ProTech Collisons

Post by GeneralGrievous »

As everybody knows, I recently had a fender bender and my car has been at "the hospital". Well so far Progressive has been super cool and helpful; always staying in contact and following up. The body/collision center they have used for my car is ProTech and they've been really open and helpful as well. I had to take my car back today (see other post) and Evan gave me a tour of the shop and the other cars they're servicing including a Mustang Cobra, BMW M3 and a Viper that some guy rolled. Nice shop and great guys so far all the way around. 8)
avriette
DCAWD Groupie

Re: Progressive Insurance and ProTech Collisons

Post by avriette »

GeneralGrievous wrote:As everybody knows, I recently had a fender bender and my car has been at "the hospital". Well so far Progressive has been super cool and helpful; always staying in contact and following up. The body/collision center they have used for my car is ProTech and they've been really open and helpful as well. I had to take my car back today (see other post) and Evan gave me a tour of the shop and the other cars they're servicing including a Mustang Cobra, BMW M3 and a Viper that some guy rolled. Nice shop and great guys so far all the way around. 8)
heh, sorry, I keep thinking, "one of these three is not like the other..." when I read that.
rocket scientist