EBStores on Ebay

Had an experience with a vendor in the last 2 years? Post it up!

Moderator: Moderators

Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

EBStores on Ebay

Post by Sabre »

Well, I ordered a new header/uppipe combo from a store on Ebay and I think that they got the order a little wrong. Here is what they should have shipped:
EbayAuction350488925950.gif
Here is what they shipped:
EbayAuction350488925950-2.jpg
EbayAuction350488925950-4.jpg
I sent them a nice letter saying that they shipped the wrong thing... let's see how they respond!
Sep 7th, 2011
Hello,
I received the shipment yesterday, but it did not contain the correct items. Attached are the pictures of the items received and a picture of the e-bay auction picture. As you can see, I received what looks like either Honda or an Evo exhaust manifold as well as a solid up pipe for a subaru. The items that should have been shipped are a 4 to 1 Subaru exhaust manifold made of T-304 Stainless Steel with polish finish, with a flex uppipe as per your description and picture on the Ebay item 350488925950.

Thanks for your time,
----
Julian
Sep 8th, 2011
Hi,

Thanks for the pictures! Sorry for the happening, but we are happy to exchange the up-pipe for you.
Please return the up-pipe back to us only at 575 YORBITA ROAD, CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA 91744, and we will exchange the item for you. On the shipping label, please also include the order number for your purchase, and the number is EB24958326.

If you have any further question or problem with the order, simply email and let us know and we are happy to assist. Please allow about 24 business hours for our response, and our office hours are from 10am thru 6pm (PST), Monday to Friday, except Holidays.

Thanks,
www.Ebstores.us
Sep 13th, 2011
Hello,
Thanks for the response, I'll ship the items out to you all in the next day or so. Would you all have a shipping account number that I can bill the return shipping cost to since it was a mistake in packaging?

Thanks for your time,
Sep 14th, 2011
Hi,

Sorry for that happen. We accept return the item back to us for refund, but we are unable to responses return cost as our return and company policy. Please just follow our return instruction and send back the item to us for refund.

If you have any further question or problem with the order, simply email and let us know and we are happy to assist. Please allow about 24 business hours for our response, and our office hours are from 10am thru 6pm (PST), Monday to Friday, except Holidays.

Thanks,
www.Ebstores.us
Sep 21st, 2011
Hello,
The item has been sent back and will arrive tomorrow (Thursday). Tracking number: 1Z1WE4710341233032

I presume the return will be processed very shortly after that.

Take care,
Sep 22nd, 2011
Hi,

Thanks for your return tracking information, we will double check with our return department and get back to you asap.

Thanks,
www.Ebstores.us
Oct 7th, 2011
Hello,
I still have not received a refund for the return of this product. Can you look in to it?
Thanks,
Oct 10th, 2011
Hi,

Thanks for your email! We have received your return item, and I noticed that we'd sent an email to you regarding the exchange you request for previously and still awaiting for your respond.

Please if you are interested in exchanging the item or just a refund?

Thanks,
www.Ebstores.us
Oct 10th, 2011
Hello,
Thanks for writing back. I would like a refund, as I have already received a replacement part from someone else.
Take care,
Oct 12th, 2011
Hi,

Thanks for your email! A refund is being process so please check your paypal account, but we still hope to receive 5 stars positive feedback for our service and we will do the same in return.

Thanks,
www.Ebstores.us
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
drwrx
DCAWD Founding Member

Re: EBStores on Ebay

Post by drwrx »

That is NOT an Evo header.
My gues is Honda or Nissan.
Sad, very sad.

Hopefully, this is resolved quickly and you are back on the road in short order.
Let me know when the "correct" items arrive and we will bang them out.
HappyIdiot
DCAWD Groupie

Post by HappyIdiot »

A somewhat similar thing happened to me when Anna gifted me headers and an UP. They sent a solid UP instead of the flex UP. Did they get back to you?
My Name is Adam.
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

Honda is my guess. Any news on this?
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Here was the response:
Hi,

Thanks for the pictures! Sorry for the happening, but we are happy to exchange the up-pipe for you.
Please return the up-pipe back to us only at 575 YORBITA ROAD, CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA 91744, and we will exchange the item for you. On the shipping label, please also include the order number for your purchase, and the number is EB24958326.

Thanks,
www.Ebstores.us
I'm writing back now to see if they will (and should) pay for the shipping.
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Hello,
Thanks for the response, I'll ship the items out to you all in the next day or so. Would you all have a shipping account number that I can bill the return shipping cost to since it was a mistake in packaging?

Thanks for your time,
----
Julian
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
zaxrex
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by zaxrex »

I don't see anything about the manifold...
If they don't give you a return shipping label, let me know it you still have their shipping label that came with you packaging. I might be able to pull a little shipping magic that will let you return ship on the same account. :twisted:
Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

zaxrex wrote:I don't see anything about the manifold...
If they don't give you a return shipping label, let me know it you still have their shipping label that came with you packaging. I might be able to pull a little shipping magic that will let you return ship on the same account. :twisted:
Still have it, SWEET!
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
zaxrex
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by zaxrex »

FedEx or UPS?
Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Hi,

Sorry for that happen. We accept return the item back to us for refund, but we are unable to responses return cost as our return and company policy. Please just follow our return instruction and send back the item to us for refund.

Thanks,
www.Ebstores.us
:evil:
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
PGT
DCAWD Groupie

Post by PGT »

that's why I always use a credit card
2013 BMW 328i M Sport with 8sp in Estoril Blue II
2012 Chrysler 300C SRT8 - Always bet on black
2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Edition, otherwise known as the MW3 (and badass)
Libra Monkee

Post by Libra Monkee »

That's why I try not to buy big things from eBay. Especially not when it's coming from CA, TX, FL, or somewhere overseas. Plus dealing with ESL emails when money's involved makes baby Atheismo cry.

Libra Monkee- "Helping DCAWD meet its Equal Opportunity requirement since 2006."
ElZorro
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by ElZorro »

Just tell them that a vendor fraud report is easy to do on Ebay, compared to stomaching the return shipping costs...
Jason "El Zorro" Fox
'17 Subaru Forester 2.0XT
DCAWD - old coots in fast scoots.
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

ElZorro wrote:Just tell them that a vendor fraud report is easy to do on Ebay, compared to stomaching the return shipping costs...
:plusone:
chicken n waffles

Post by chicken n waffles »

that's why i don't ebay
-Ben
zaxrex
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by zaxrex »

Shoot a pic or scan the original shipping label for me.
They just might pay for shipping after all ;>
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

^^^ I sent it back to them already... Just tired of the BS. Ugh. They will not be getting a good review AFTER I get the right parts.
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Hello,
The item has been sent back and will arrive tomorrow (Thursday). Tracking number: 1Z1WE4710341233032

I presume the return will be processed very shortly after that.

Julian
Hi,

Thanks for your return tracking information, we will double check with our return department and get back to you asap.

Thanks,
www.Ebstores.us
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
drwrx
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by drwrx »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zaxrex
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by zaxrex »

I would be interested to know what this sentence on their listing meant, "Each Set is Tested and Dynoed to Make Sure the Fitment and Performance to Meet our Goal. "
So you are getting a used manifold? And does their goal include piping that fit the engine without having to modify the subframe with hammer/torch?
HappyIdiot
DCAWD Groupie

Post by HappyIdiot »

zaxrex wrote: "Each Set is Tested and Dynoed to Make Sure the Fitment and Performance to Meet our Goal. "
So you are getting a used manifold? And does their goal include piping that fit the engine without having to modify the subframe with hammer/torch?
They only had to modify the subframe once and they threw that first unit away for poor fitment. After that, all the units seemed to fit perfectly without any additional modification.
My Name is Adam.
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Updated the first post with all of my e-mails to/from them.

Interestingly enough, they refunded the whole cost that I paid to them, but I did not get any money towards the shipping back of the item that was sent to me in error. Oh well, live and learn.
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
ElZorro
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by ElZorro »

but you gave them a five star rating anyways right?
Jason "El Zorro" Fox
'17 Subaru Forester 2.0XT
DCAWD - old coots in fast scoots.
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

HELL no
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI