DTM-Presentation 2012 in Wiesbaden

Track days? F1? Put it here!

Moderator: Moderators

Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

This year the sporting highlight will take place on Sunday 22nd April at the Kurhaus and on Wilhelmstraße, when Audi, Mercedes and returnee BMW will present their drivers and racing cars.

The DTM organiser, ITR e.V. is continuing their fruitful cooperation with Wiesbaden and the Kurhaus Wiesbaden GmbH for the start of the new Deutsche Tourenwagen-Masters (DTM) season.

On 22nd April 2012 the start signal for the new DTM season will be given once again in Wiesbaden in front of the impressive backdrop of the Kurhaus Wiesbaden and the Wilhelmstraße. A new era begins for the DTM with the return of BMW. Besides Audi, BMW and Mercedes-Benz showing their respective driver line-ups and DTM cars for the upcoming DTM season, all fans can look forward to an entertaining show.

The DTM is a real crowd-puller. Wiesbaden will host the opening event of the popular touring-car series for the third time in a row. In the last two years almost 250.000 thousand guest, motorsport fans, car lovers, autograph hunters and interested people came to participate and enjoy motorsport up close and the varied show programme for young and old. What better confirmation that this fascinating motor sports event and the city of Wiesbaden as a venue are a perfect match.

This year again, the third DTM presentation in Wiesbaden promises a varied show programme. Next to spectacular driving and pit stop demonstrations with the DTM cars, there will be plenty of entertainment for the entire family: stunt shows, competitions, photo shoots with the DTM Grid Girls and live concerts. Autograph hunters get their chance during the drivers’ parade along the Wilhelmstraße. Historic race cars can be admired as well and will set the heart of every dedicated motorsport fan racing.
The organisers have received very positive feedback from all sides for the DTM presentation in Wiesbaden. ITR e. V. thus aspires to organising a great event with their partners once again that will enthral not just established DTM fans but all other spectators alike.

Again, access to the 2012 DTM launch will be free of charge.
DTM official page
:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:
I arrived the weekend AFTER the 2011 event so I'm really excited that they're having it in Wiesbaden again and BMW is joining DTM this year! This is about a 10 minute walk from my flat. I wonder if I should take my owner's manual and have the BMW drivers sign it? Hmmm....
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Re: DTM-Presentation 2012 in Wiesbaden

Post by Sabre »

That's going to be awesome, enjoy!!!
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
zaxrex
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by zaxrex »

How does everyone feel professionally about allowing a targeted "package" to be deployed on your network that may necessitate an on-site visit to Ramstein and K-town via Wiesbaden to correct?
Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

schvin
DCAWD Groupie

Post by schvin »

awesome, thanks for sharing man.
2004 impreza outback
1964 beetle
captainslow
I'm starting to be a post wh0re

Post by captainslow »

Love the vids! I bet those cars sounded terrifically evil in person.
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

Did the link to the pictures work for everyone?
schvin
DCAWD Groupie

Post by schvin »

good from here!
2004 impreza outback
1964 beetle