DC2NY bus service???

Post up about anything DC! Shows, restaurants, cell phone providers, cable companies, parks, festivals, etc

Moderator: Moderators

Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

DC2NY bus service???

Post by Mr Kleen »

anybody ridden on DC2NY bus line before? $40 round trip and free internet access, sounds like it might be worth a shot.

follow-up question: can I borrow a laptop next weekend?
complacent
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by complacent »

Our friend Mike (you've met him before I think) has done it. Seemed pretty happy. Lemme know if you want his email addy.

No you cannot borrow my laptop :D
colin

a tank, a yammie, a spaceship
i <3 teh 00ntz
zaxrex
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by zaxrex »

I got two Inspiron 8400 computers sitting here, but I have no batteries...or HD, and one has a broke screen.

So no, not really.
Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears
bbyevochick
I'm a n000b

Post by bbyevochick »

I rode on one similar, chinatown dc to chinatown nyc and I didnt really like it. It wasnt as clean as greyhound/peter pan but I guess thats what you get for that price. Im pretty sure that one is the same.

I guess its ok if you want to get to point a to point b at a cheap rate. But IMO I wouldnt ride it again.
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

the DC2NY bus was nice and clean. the bus for the NY leg was a little nicer but both were spotless (I didn't use the bathroom on either bus so I can't comment on that). the majority of the passengers were women.

the driver of the DC leg wasn't as smooth as the NY leg driver and she played MI:3 on the TV screens while I was trying to read, but I'd ride again for $40 round trip. :)