North Meets South

Post up about anything DC! Shows, restaurants, cell phone providers, cable companies, parks, festivals, etc

Moderator: Moderators

sirwilliam
Resident Poop Expert

Post by sirwilliam »

Cereb Daithi wrote:Hmm... looks like the trip might be delayed until next weekend.

Who would be free the weekend of the 17th?
Not I. I guess we could meet up in PA like last time to get the suspension bits to you.
2004 SG Model A PearlBlackObsidian (RIP)
2008 SG Model D BlueRallyWorld

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story." -Barney Stinson
"Nothing shuts my pie-hole but pie." -Shawn Spencer
Cereb Daithi
DCAWD Groupie

Post by Cereb Daithi »

Indeed. Sorry our schedules haven't exactly matched up yet, Will.

There are still a few details that are foggy. When it fully clears I might just paypal you money and you can leave the suspension in the care of another member that we can trust if you'd like. I feel bad having you haul around parts for me [jealousy](even though you DO have the cargo capacity in that sexy forester) [/jealousy]. I'll most likely be in the DC area to pick up the exhaust anyways, so there is no reason for you to go out of your way to deliver parts.
sirwilliam
Resident Poop Expert

Post by sirwilliam »

Cereb Daithi wrote:Indeed. Sorry our schedules haven't exactly matched up yet, Will.

There are still a few details that are foggy. When it fully clears I might just paypal you money and you can leave the suspension in the care of another member that we can trust if you'd like. I feel bad having you haul around parts for me [jealousy](even though you DO have the cargo capacity in that sexy forester) [/jealousy]. I'll most likely be in the DC area to pick up the exhaust anyways, so there is no reason for you to go out of your way to deliver parts.
Sounds good. Just let me know the details prior.
2004 SG Model A PearlBlackObsidian (RIP)
2008 SG Model D BlueRallyWorld

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story." -Barney Stinson
"Nothing shuts my pie-hole but pie." -Shawn Spencer