Thursday night debauchery...

Post up about anything DC! Shows, restaurants, cell phone providers, cable companies, parks, festivals, etc

Moderator: Moderators

Libra Monkee

Thursday night debauchery...

Post by Libra Monkee »

...and hot jail bait @$$.

I more than likely be heading out to Springfield Bungalow's tonight and dragging my new roommate along with me. (Yes, I finally found one!) So if anyone wants to join up here's what typical night consists of:
Where we all meet for $1 beers... double fist until 8pm... run amuck until 10 pm... pretend we're at a highschool reunion with the locals... gather up our wounded... caravan to hillbilly land [Nick's on Pickett St].... do a little dancing... make a little lovin'... a little turtle dovin' on a Mason Dixon night. After we dance a jig... sign a song or two... we make it back to 7337 safely[across the street from Chuck's domicile]... partake of the hookah[in a legal way]... and keep on drinking until the last man falls. Perhaps this results in the excessive use of a sharpie upon a face... sometimes it doesn't.

It's always fun to go into work on Friday hungover!! As you sit with a pounding head-ache... squinted eyes... upset stomach... and beer farts... feel secure in knowing that you belong to a secret club! Kinda like the "Beer Masons" or something! (Hey... whatever makes you feel better!)

So you all know what I expect of you... to keep the THURSDAY NIGHT DEBAUCHARY going strong!

Libra Monkee- "Helping DCAWD meet its Equal Opportunity requirement since 2006."
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

We need details about said roomie!!!!!
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
Libra Monkee

Post by Libra Monkee »

Well he's a dude, from San Diego, he's 25, a system engineer for Lockheed, and his name is Paul but he goes by Tony. Beyond that you know just much as I do. But he does have a MySpace page

Libra Monkee- "Helping DCAWD meet its Equal Opportunity requirement since 2006."
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Libra Monkee wrote:Well he's a dude,
I'm sorry, you lost me after this ;)
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
Libra Monkee

Post by Libra Monkee »

HAHA! I figured I would! :lol: That's why I mentioned it first. ;)