friday 3/3. beer team meeting.

Post up about anything DC! Shows, restaurants, cell phone providers, cable companies, parks, festivals, etc

Moderator: Moderators

chicken n waffles

Post by chicken n waffles »

Mr Kleen wrote:
sabre wrote:1. glass bottom boat link send redefine 48 up, 19 down

Have sex with some "PERSON" and wait till they they fall asleep. "when they are asleep" wrap their face with seran wrap, poke a hole so they can breath, and take a crap on their face. They wake up and see Brown (or green pending on 'doers' diet) crap on thier faceShut up hoe before i glass bottom boat that purty face of yours.

Can't find the Seven Sea's....
I'm, um, a, busy tonight. I have to clean my phone cords. yeah. so, um... I can't make it. maybe next time... :shock:
*bows*
-Ben
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

just got a call, I'm stuck at the office till 7 tonight... I'm really really really upset with the way today has gone. too much to explain, let me sum up: :notcool:
chicken n waffles

Mr Kleen wrote:just got a call, I'm stuck at the office till 7 tonight... I'm really really really upset with the way today has gone. too much to explain, let me sum up: IT'S MILLER TIME, BEYOTCH
fixed!
-Ben
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

So just come straight from the office :)
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
complacent
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by complacent »

chicken n waffles wrote:
Mr Kleen wrote:
sabre wrote:1. glass bottom boat link send redefine 48 up, 19 down

Have sex with some "PERSON" and wait till they they fall asleep. "when they are asleep" wrap their face with seran wrap, poke a hole so they can breath, and take a crap on their face. They wake up and see Brown (or green pending on 'doers' diet) crap on thier faceShut up hoe before i glass bottom boat that purty face of yours.

Can't find the Seven Sea's....
I'm, um, a, busy tonight. I have to clean my phone cords. yeah. so, um... I can't make it. maybe next time... :shock:
*bows*

*golfclap*
colin

a tank, a yammie, a spaceship
i <3 teh 00ntz
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

words can not properly express the anger i feel at this moment. i will need time at home to decompress or i may well assault somebody at the bar. friend, foe, somebody, anybody. i'm a danger to myself and others at this point.

will call later and try to catch up with the group.
complacent
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by complacent »

you'd better call... or else...

kidding.
colin

a tank, a yammie, a spaceship
i <3 teh 00ntz
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Mr Kleen wrote:words can not properly express the anger i feel at this moment. i will need time at home to decompress or i may well assault somebody at the bar. friend, foe, somebody, anybody. i'm a danger to myself and others at this point.

will call later and try to catch up with the group.
That sucks dude! Trust me, you'll feel better if you come out with us!!!!
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
spazegun2213
teh Spaz

Post by spazegun2213 »

sabre wrote:
That sucks dude! Trust me, you'll feel better if you come out with us!!!!
yea, i mean we need some buying julian chick drinks, so we can all laugh at him ;)
96 328, heated leather seats... ummm

Gone But not forgotten
'05 Black Sti, the car that started it all
84 944, my first race car.. what a pos
83 944.. 150hp of FURY, Rookie of the year chariot
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

deep breaths... i need to watch office space and pretend that I could pick up Joanna at Chotchkies.

maybe I should start taking yoga lessons from your mom, Julian. I need something to de-stress me. I actually, seriously considered buying a pack of cigarettes when I went to CVS to get a coke. I can't remember the last time i wanted a cigarette. :shock: I'll smoke one at the bar when everybody else is smoking, on a lark. but I actually wanted one today.

I think I'm a laid back guy but today I was really loosing my cool. I'm just glad nobody was around to see it. :oops: very unprofessional.

I'll meet up with you guys after I grab a bite to eat and chill out.
chicken n waffles

Mr Kleen wrote:deep breaths... i need to watch office space and pretend that I could pick up Joanna at Chotchkies.

maybe I should start taking yoga lessons from your mom, Julian. I need something to de-stress me. I actually, seriously considered buying a pack of cigarettes when I went to CVS to get a coke. I can't remember the last time i wanted a cigarette. :shock: I'll smoke one at the bar when everybody else is smoking, on a lark. but I actually wanted one today.

I think I'm a laid back guy but today I was really loosing my cool. I'm just glad nobody was around to see it. :oops: very unprofessional.

I'll meet up with you guys after I grab a bite to eat and chill out.
i feel your pain, bro. my job is like that too. i took over colin's old job a year and a half ago, and i always wondered why he was so stressed and drank so much. for the last year or so, i have fully realized why. there are days where i put on my happy face and all i can think to myself is "if i had a loaded gun, i think i would make some bad decisions." often i have to just get up and take a walk to keep from exploding. there are many times where i'll find myself fixing a drink after work before i even take my coat off. the only thing that keeps me relatively sane on days like this is the knowledge that i am not my job, that it doesn't define me or my existence... ie - it's a means to an end.

you'd better get your ass out to the bar tonight. don't make colin and i hunt you down. :twisted:
-Ben
schvin
DCAWD Groupie

Post by schvin »

ah shit... i gotta read the boards more frequently at work.

i look forward to future recon missions.
2004 impreza outback
1964 beetle
chicken n waffles

wasn't too impressed with the new irish place. kinda felt like i'd died and gone to middle-aged yuppie heaven. i doubt i could've afforded any of the talent in the joint. julian and ross will certainly echo that sentiment. chadwicks and bistro europa were better though.
-Ben
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

chicken n waffles wrote:wasn't too impressed with the new irish place. kinda felt like i'd died and gone to middle-aged yuppie heaven. i doubt i could've afforded any of the talent in the joint. julian and ross will certainly echo that sentiment. chadwicks and bistro europa were better though.
+1 Ya. The new place, while it had some talent, was too expensive for us mer mortals. I'll definitely be going to Chadwicks again with you all, very cool crowd and bartender!

Gabe: That older chick at O'Connel's did look like Jennifer Aniston!

Ross: Maybe next time you'll drive and I can drink my "girly" LI's ;)
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI