Rental Home Needed - ~June '13 - Leesburg/Ashburn

Post up about anything DC! Shows, restaurants, cell phone providers, cable companies, parks, festivals, etc

Moderator: Moderators

hotsam
I'm starting to be a post wh0re

Rental Home Needed - ~June '13 - Leesburg/Ashburn

Post by hotsam »

I thought I would throw this out there early in case someone has a property, or knows of one that will be on the market.

I have been in Boston, MA since August '11, and will be moving back to the DC area at the end of the 2013 school year. While we still own a home in Woodbridge (which we are renting out), it is too small for us, Woodbridge schools are meh, and the commute will be terrible. I'm looking for a single family home (3+ BR, 2+ BR) in the Ashburn or Leesburg area. A large end-unit townhouse might also work. I'm looking for a long-term lease. I am a anal-retentive homeowner myself, a non-smoker, with no pets, and with good references.

If anyone is thinking of renting out their property, or if you know of anyone, please let me know. I'd rather not have to deal with a broker.
hotsam
I'm starting to be a post wh0re

Re: Rental Home Needed - ~June '13 - Leesburg/Ashburn

Post by hotsam »

Still looking to move next year...let me know!
chicken n waffles

Re: Rental Home Needed - ~June '13 - Leesburg/Ashburn

Post by chicken n waffles »

Have you searched property sites? Zillow, etc. Find a property manager and make him/her do the work for you.
-Ben