WTB: 02-03 WRX front end (body panels)

Looking for something? Throw it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Cereb Daithi
DCAWD Groupie

WTB: 02-03 WRX front end (body panels)

Post by Cereb Daithi »

Looking for replacement parts for a damaged 02-03 WRX. So far here is a list of what I do need.

Bumper
Bumper beam
Grille
Driver/Passenger Fenders
Hood

Willing to accept either wagon or sedan parts as long as the fenders match up with the bumper. Sedan greatly prefered though. Also willing to entertain aftermarket hoods/fenders/bumpers or modified parts (ie. bumper cut for a FMIC). Fiberglass and CF are eligable for consideration if the price is right. I'd love to get something WRC repro but I'm not going to hold my breath....

In regards to quality and color I have no real preference. Metal parts must be largely blemish free. No real sizable dents or rust. Plastics can have light damage on them as long as it's nothing to noticable witht he exception of the FMIC modifications. I'll be repainting the whole thing so the color does not matter one bit.

Comment or drop me a PM if you are interested in discussing further.

Thanks
zaxrex
DCAWD Founding Member

Re: WTB: 02-03 WRX front end (body panels)

Post by zaxrex »

Wagon bumper and beam are having at my places.

But then you already knew that...
Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears
Cereb Daithi
DCAWD Groupie

Re: WTB: 02-03 WRX front end (body panels)

Post by Cereb Daithi »

Yep yep. It's nice to know I at least have that as an option. I'm still going try to take this opportunity to do the sedan fender mod but if I can't find anything reasonably soon I'll just keep it regular wagon.