WTB: Adhesive for my e-brake boot

Looking for something? Throw it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

missvenezuela85
I'm starting to be a post wh0re

WTB: Adhesive for my e-brake boot

Post by missvenezuela85 »

Well the title says its. I bought nicer boots for my shifter and e-brake boot but I hear I need adhesive for said project. Who can lend me theirs? Please? :eek:

Thanks!!! <3

Anna

Ps. I can pick it up and return it at DCAWD meets! :)
Boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants oh and www.annadventure.com <---- :eek: :plusone: & :bowd:
PGT
DCAWD Groupie

Re: WTB: Adhesive for my e-brake boot

Post by PGT »

you got those from Andre, eh?

I've got a couple of cans of 3M....remind me next time through (and to bring the red mud flaps).

-D
2013 BMW 328i M Sport with 8sp in Estoril Blue II
2012 Chrysler 300C SRT8 - Always bet on black
2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Edition, otherwise known as the MW3 (and badass)
missvenezuela85

Yes I did :)

Thank you!!!!1
Boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants oh and www.annadventure.com <---- :eek: :plusone: & :bowd:
PGT
DCAWD Groupie

Post by PGT »

he told me he met someone down 15 to sell them and the more he described the car and the story you told him and I said "that's Anna!" and he laughed. small world.
2013 BMW 328i M Sport with 8sp in Estoril Blue II
2012 Chrysler 300C SRT8 - Always bet on black
2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Edition, otherwise known as the MW3 (and badass)
missvenezuela85

LOL! Yeah we met in Haymarket since I had to meet someone there already :) Small world indeed.