Fuel pump control module

Looking for something? Throw it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

zaxrex
DCAWD Founding Member

Fuel pump control module

Post by zaxrex »

In recent days, the king of spare parts had to pinch a fuel pump (thanks Colin).
The reason the fuel pump went tits up was that the fuel pump control module went tits up.

Anybody by chance have one? It is a module that sits atop of the evaporative control canister in the passenger rear quarter panel area.

Pretty please? Soonest I can get one is Wednesday from a st(d)ealer.
Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears
complacent
DCAWD Founding Member

Re: Fuel pump control module

Post by complacent »

aww shit! the controller too?!? wtf? bummer man. i don't can has. :(
colin

a tank, a yammie, a spaceship
i <3 teh 00ntz
thermobox
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by thermobox »

I'd offer you mine off the Saaby but it wouldn't be until the weekend I could even take it off.
zaxrex
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by zaxrex »

Hey thanks man. Watch it, I know where you live, that thing might come off before you know it :nana:

Honestly, I'm a little glad it was the controller as well as the pump. I don't think I could have sat next to myself going through all the work to re-seat the fuel pump if replacing the damned thing would have fixed the whole situation. Besides, I didn't even know there was a controller between the pump and the relay...
Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

zaxrex wrote:Besides, I didn't even know there was a controller between the pump and the relay...
Me neither! No such luck on the controller here :(
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.