Blue STI @ Hughs?

New to DCAWD? Looking for someone, see someone, found a spotted card or just want to say hi? Come on in!

Moderator: Moderators

DamSedan
I walk to work

Blue STI @ Hughs?

Post by DamSedan »

Hello,
I have seen it in the past coming off exit 11 on 270. It was stock for a while but the other day I was at luch (car wash) and heard a rumble. I looked over the hill and saw it pulling in to the parking lot. I could not make out the exhaust on it but I know it was was not stock just by the sound. The wheels were a different color gold as well. I am thinking that Bo works up in Gaithersburg somewhere but not sure it that was him or not. Anyone know who it might be?
I will always be the DRNWAGN!
DamSedan
I walk to work

Post by DamSedan »

Maybe I will slip a business card on it one day if I am back over that way and see it in the parking lot.
I will always be the DRNWAGN!
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Bo has SSR Comp's (18x8 IIRC) on and definitely doesn't sound stock :)
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
serendipity
I'm a n000b

Re: Blue STI @ Hughs?

Post by serendipity »

DRNWAGN wrote:Hello,
I have seen it in the past coming off exit 11 on 270. It was stock for a while but the other day I was at luch (car wash) and heard a rumble. I looked over the hill and saw it pulling in to the parking lot. I could not make out the exhaust on it but I know it was was not stock just by the sound. The wheels were a different color gold as well. I am thinking that Bo works up in Gaithersburg somewhere but not sure it that was him or not. Anyone know who it might be?
Didn't see this till now.

That's me :) I work at that office - it's kinda lonely though, no other STis or even WRXes there.
serendipity
I'm a n000b

Post by serendipity »

Sabre wrote:Bo has SSR Comp's (18x8 IIRC) on and definitely doesn't sound stock :)
SSR GT2s (5 fat spokes vs 6 skinny on comps), 18x8.5 8)

It's even louder now thanks to the RFL-Ti muffler and the many exhaust leaks. :o

I keep trying to make it down to a DCAWD meet, but every time, something comes up at the last minute, or I just forget about it :(

The car looks a lot different since last time I was down. :)
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

serendipity wrote: I keep trying to make it down to a DCAWD meet, but every time, something comes up at the last minute, or I just forget about it :(

The car looks a lot different since last time I was down. :)
No worries, we know it's a long way for you! I can't wait to hear/see it :)
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
serendipity
I'm a n000b

Post by serendipity »

Bumping this because now, there's a SECOND STi at Hughes. No idea who it is. Brand new, Aspen white with silver wheels. I parked near it this morning. Anyone on here?

I'm a little iffy about posting on the bigger boards lest my employer become tooooo well known, but oh well. :)