da sti saabaruu

New to DCAWD? Looking for someone, see someone, found a spotted card or just want to say hi? Come on in!

Moderator: Moderators

manjambles
I'm a n000b

da sti saabaruu

Post by manjambles »

Hey i met most the group this week at hard times and was very impressed with the friendliness of the group, never have i been to an event where i felt so comfortable!!! so I thought I would introduce myself again, and hopefully see some familiar faces on here that i met at the meet. oh lol btw sabre, i also found out that i was running my old turbo restricter pill, so i ordered the one for my turbo, had tons of trouble finding the high wastegate duty map.

Here she is my 2005 saab 92x w/ 07 sti swap
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Re: da sti saabaruu

Post by Sabre »

manjambles wrote:Hey i met most the group this week at hard times and was very impressed with the friendliness of the group, never have i been to an event where i felt so comfortable!!! so I thought I would introduce myself again, and hopefully see some familiar faces on here that i met at the meet. oh lol btw sabre, i also found out that i was running my old turbo restricter pill, so i ordered the one for my turbo, had tons of trouble finding the high wastegate duty map.
Hey there :) Good meeting you too! That's a hell of a car you have there. I know you're going to be very happy once you get the boost up too. If you ever want to go out tuning, feel free to post up.
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
zaxrex
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by zaxrex »

It only felt friendly b/c I wasn't there.

Well, I can be friendly sometimes. Just on the days that end in Y.

Sorry I missed the meet, was flying in from LA.
Next time. Next time...
Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears
thermobox
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by thermobox »

Welcome! Nice lookin Saabaru.
complacent
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by complacent »

Wow, that looks amazing! Here's hoping I can catch you at a meet. I've often thought a properly built 2.5l Saabaru is the coolest wagon on the planet.
colin

a tank, a yammie, a spaceship
i <3 teh 00ntz
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

we didn't get to talk much so you're going to have to come to some more meets. :mrgreen:
chicken n waffles

Post by chicken n waffles »

i've seen that saabaru around town. didn't know you had an sti's guts under the hood. sahweet.
-Ben
manjambles
I'm a n000b

Post by manjambles »

thanks guys yea ill def try and make it out to the next one!!! had tons o fun!