Whats Goin On, Im New Here :)

New to DCAWD? Looking for someone, see someone, found a spotted card or just want to say hi? Come on in!

Moderator: Moderators

MarylandWRX
I'm a n000b

Whats Goin On, Im New Here :)

Post by MarylandWRX »

EDIT: and Sorry For Double Post
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Re: Whats Goin On, Im New Here :)

Post by Sabre »

Double post? I see no double post...

In any case, welcome to the boards and the group!
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
thermobox
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by thermobox »

welcome. the usual car club stuff is goin on. what's goin on with you?
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

welcome aboard 8)
WRXWagon2112
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by WRXWagon2112 »

Welcome aboard!

--Alan
zaxrex
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by zaxrex »

Ahh, a new MD brother. Cool
You think you will be able to make it to a few of the Dave & Buster's gatherings?
Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears
MarylandWRX
I'm a n000b

Post by MarylandWRX »

well ill be 21 in march, so ill try and make it to a few of the meets. i got a friend that i might get to tag along, me in my wrx and him in his new evo
drwrx
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by drwrx »

We could always use more EVO folks, drag him along.
MarylandWRX
I'm a n000b

Post by MarylandWRX »

wheres everyone located at? if your close to calvert, we are meeting up because my friend just graduated the marines and is back home. so we are having a big car cruise for him since he hasn't been able to drive his kenne bell mustang for 3 months. so if your in the area you should meet up. the map we are taking is starting in calvert county (taking rt 4 south into st. marys county to the sheetz (on 235) then following rt 235 (which turns to rt5 and going to st charles town center in charles county, then up rt 301 to rt 4 and back into calvert. maybe we might go other places too because hes back. list of cars include me (wrx), evo, srt4, cobalt ss (stage 3 and meth injection), 2 mustangs (one is kenne bell s/c), trans am, possibly more cars gst eclipses and more. if your'e in area and want to come just leave message here and ill leave my cell number
Libra Monkee

Post by Libra Monkee »

Sabre wrote:Double post? I see no double post...

In any case, welcome to the boards and the group!
I swooped in like the silent ninja and killed it.

NINJA EDIT SKILL :plusone:

¡xǝɹuılɥɐɹǝɯ spɹɐoq ǝɥʇ oʇ ǝɯoɔlǝʍ

I gotta get better at that.

Libra Monkee- "Helping DCAWD meet its Equal Opportunity requirement since 2006."
zaxrex
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by zaxrex »

Huh, closest I get to those places is Fort Washington on Sundays for roller hockey. I could extend my travels though.
Depending on the date for the drive, I might even have a car back and could come along.
Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears
Libra Monkee

Post by Libra Monkee »

I used to have a friend in Lusby. Since they split I really haven't been down that way.

Libra Monkee- "Helping DCAWD meet its Equal Opportunity requirement since 2006."
MarylandWRX
I'm a n000b

Post by MarylandWRX »

yea lusby is probably about 30 mins from my house, 10 mins from my work lol :), the cruise was fun, but before then we were on the edge of our seats, this kid rolled up in a modified dodge ram and said he would dog my subaru (bone stock haha) and we raced, i was doing 75 in fast lane, and the ram passed a car on the shoulder. a guy followed us in the parking lot and said im calling the cops. he was like the subaru went by at 75 mph and the truck passed on the shoulder. i was like sir, i did pass u at 75, but so did other cars riding in traffic haha. so we all left (was like 20 of us in the parking lot) never got my tag number because i backed in the parking space, and took my front tag off earlier in the day lol. but yea was nervous for a lil bit, but cops never cared around here, because they have to see it, not just go off of one persons word lol :eek: :eek: :eek:
complacent
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by complacent »

MarylandWRX wrote:yea lusby is probably about 30 mins from my house, 10 mins from my work lol :), the cruise was fun, but before then we were on the edge of our seats, this kid rolled up in a modified dodge ram and said he would dog my subaru (bone stock haha) and we raced, i was doing 75 in fast lane, and the ram passed a car on the shoulder. a guy followed us in the parking lot and said im calling the cops. he was like the subaru went by at 75 mph and the truck passed on the shoulder. i was like sir, i did pass u at 75, but so did other cars riding in traffic haha. so we all left (was like 20 of us in the parking lot) never got my tag number because i backed in the parking space, and took my front tag off earlier in the day lol. but yea was nervous for a lil bit, but cops never cared around here, because they have to see it, not just go off of one persons word lol :eek: :eek: :eek:
Yow. I'm glad to hear nobody got hurt.
colin

a tank, a yammie, a spaceship
i <3 teh 00ntz
MarylandWRX
I'm a n000b

Post by MarylandWRX »

complacent wrote:
MarylandWRX wrote:yea lusby is probably about 30 mins from my house, 10 mins from my work lol :), the cruise was fun, but before then we were on the edge of our seats, this kid rolled up in a modified dodge ram and said he would dog my subaru (bone stock haha) and we raced, i was doing 75 in fast lane, and the ram passed a car on the shoulder. a guy followed us in the parking lot and said im calling the cops. he was like the subaru went by at 75 mph and the truck passed on the shoulder. i was like sir, i did pass u at 75, but so did other cars riding in traffic haha. so we all left (was like 20 of us in the parking lot) never got my tag number because i backed in the parking space, and took my front tag off earlier in the day lol. but yea was nervous for a lil bit, but cops never cared around here, because they have to see it, not just go off of one persons word lol :eek: :eek: :eek:
Yow. I'm glad to hear nobody got hurt.
yea like when we race, we just go to certain mph or until someone is way ahead. i was slowing down but the dude in the truck was an idiot but im done with that for now, waiting for budds creek to open up. cant beat my friends mid 12 sec srt4 and my best friends evo, until i get parts. i hate stock, but i took my muffler off and now it sounds like a subaru :)