howdy!!

New to DCAWD? Looking for someone, see someone, found a spotted card or just want to say hi? Come on in!

Moderator: Moderators

VipersEatLotus
I'm a n000b

howdy!!

Post by VipersEatLotus »

Big Dave from the HR here to make fun of all the noobs and bicker with everyone!

haha I kid I kid!

with the bullshit the mods are doing over in the mid-a forums i have started to spread the HR love!

I am one of the few HR guys not afraid to go to the DC area for a weekend about once or twice a month (been more like once a month now that I am Joe Homeowner).

I am handy with a wrench whether it be turning 'em or just handing them out. :D

I will be checking in on here for meets and stuff everyonce and a while to see if any of them line up with me coming up.

Later fellas!
I'm SPB!!1
Your girlfriends love to hug me!
spazegun2213
teh Spaz

Post by spazegun2213 »

Welcome!! we are a small bunch with a good sence of humor :) and one day if the stars align just right (meaning I'm on break or otherwise in Va) i could meet you at a dcawd meet. and the meets are great, good food, hot cars... oh and the people are not bad either ;)

-Spaze
96 328, heated leather seats... ummm

Gone But not forgotten
'05 Black Sti, the car that started it all
84 944, my first race car.. what a pos
83 944.. 150hp of FURY, Rookie of the year chariot
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

I noticed that there isn't much love in Mid-A anymore. not trying to steal NASIOC's thunder, but we're nicer. :wink: come on up, we've got plenty of couches to crash on.
complacent
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by complacent »

Welcome!

And yea, there's always a place to crash up here :)

Teh MAIC is getting a little weird. We're pretty chill here. I think you'll like it.
colin

a tank, a yammie, a spaceship
i <3 teh 00ntz
VipersEatLotus
I'm a n000b

Post by VipersEatLotus »

oh there is lots of love in the mida it just feels like you are walking on egg shells in there cause you can't even pull a little prank in there without getting points.

we just like to hate on eachother and make fun of eachother. its like the "you've been accepted" thing. i hear you guys are cool though and i have been meaning to join this forum and check it out for a while now.

i will lurk here a bit and see whats up.
I'm SPB!!1
ElZorro
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by ElZorro »

Wondering how long it would take to see folks joining up after that little event. :)

Welcome!

You HR guys ever do any SCUBA trips together?
Jason "El Zorro" Fox
'17 Subaru Forester 2.0XT
DCAWD - old coots in fast scoots.
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Hey dude,
Welcome to the DCAWD forums! I had no idea you came up this way that much! Ya, the Mid-A seems like an "interesting" area. I really don't speak up much since every opinion is already covered by the time I get there, :lol:. You should try to meet up with us at the Busch Gardens meet this weekend!

Take care :)
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
VipersEatLotus
I'm a n000b

Post by VipersEatLotus »

I would but I have a wedding I have to go to that day.

If it was any other weekend my lady and i would be all over it. she really wants to go see the hallow-scream thing.

but yeah i usually come up to hang out with my room mate from college and jard. we usually just hit up the bars and stuff and just fart around. I like to call them lazy visits cause there really is no agenda other than just hanging out.

thanks for the warm welcome.
I'm SPB!!1