spotted - Subaru tuning

New to DCAWD? Looking for someone, see someone, found a spotted card or just want to say hi? Come on in!

Moderator: Moderators

gsx-lex
DCAWD Groupie

spotted - Subaru tuning

Post by gsx-lex »

I spotted a black subaru wagon with a large silver decal that said subaru tuned/ing .... it was "ZING-ing" through traffic on new hampshire Ave in the opposite direction :( . Am I the only person that goes 40 mph in a 45 mph zone because I fear Mountgomery county police?
Have turbo, will spool.
I <3 Lesbians
ElZorro
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by ElZorro »

Hahah, that would be ShannanO? :)
Jason "El Zorro" Fox
'17 Subaru Forester 2.0XT
DCAWD - old coots in fast scoots.
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Yep, that would definitely be her. Watch that girl, she's a damn good driver as is her BF!
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
ShannonO
I'm a n000b

eeek

Post by ShannonO »

Yeah, that was definitely me. What day and what time?

:embarrassed: I was "ZING-ing" huh? Oops. That's home territory for me, and I usually am cautious on New Hampshire due to cops (not on the on and off ramps though!).
Jard
I'm a n000b

Post by Jard »

sabre wrote:Yep, that would definitely be her. Watch that girl, she's a damn good driver as is her BF!
Thanks Julian...you're not too shabby yourself. I'm working on a little more power for the STi.

gsx-lex - What does your ride look like? I'll keep an eye out for you when I'm on NH. ;)
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Jard wrote:
sabre wrote:Yep, that would definitely be her. Watch that girl, she's a damn good driver as is her BF!
Thanks Julian...you're not too shabby yourself. I'm working on a little more power for the STi.
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
gsx-lex
DCAWD Groupie

Post by gsx-lex »

Jard wrote:
gsx-lex - What does your ride look like? I'll keep an eye out for you when I'm on NH. ;)
Red 2g eclipse (www.ziptiebandit.com). Yeah, if you should ever spot me, be sure to make a lot of arm movements to catch my attention (instead of the usual, drive up to the passenger side and rev your engine like your driving an Indy car....... that's all I ever get on NH ave). I'd love to meet normal people in the area instead of shady *insert Ricer car model here* drivers that love to show off thier *insert ricer mod here*.

Shannon0, you got guts, I NEVER drive over 43 mph on that road, and if I see a cop car that looks like it's about to pull me over, I put my hazards on and pull over.... when he asks whats wrong i tell them that I'm very scared of police and that rather than having an anxiety attack while driving, I would rather jsut pull over and hide untill he's gone ( I've actually told a cop this before ;) )
Have turbo, will spool.
I <3 Lesbians
Jard
I'm a n000b

Post by Jard »

gsx-lex wrote: Shannon0, you got guts, I NEVER drive over 43 mph on that road, and if I see a cop car that looks like it's about to pull me over, I put my hazards on and pull over.... when he asks whats wrong i tell them that I'm very scared of police and that rather than having an anxiety attack while driving, I would rather jsut pull over and hide untill he's gone ( I've actually told a cop this before ;) )
:lol:

I'll keep an eye out for you. My car is a white/gold STi with some big mud flaps. Right now it looks stock, but I'll have some SUBIETUNING.com decals on it real soon.
Jard
I'm a n000b

Post by Jard »

sabre wrote:Thanks :) What kind of mods do you have planned?
I just picked up a ScoobySport turboback with a Prodrive oval tip muffler. I'm going to do some gauges, engine management, and an intake eventually. I'm looking for around 300whp.
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Jard wrote:
sabre wrote:Thanks :) What kind of mods do you have planned?
I just picked up a ScoobySport turboback with a Prodrive oval tip muffler. I'm going to do some gauges, engine management, and an intake eventually. I'm looking for around 300whp.
You'll easily get it with the EM and turboback.... as I'm sure you know :) If ya need any help with it, feel free to ask! Always nice to have a helping hand there when installing stuff.
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
gsx-lex
DCAWD Groupie

Post by gsx-lex »

jard, i may have spotted you today, following the black wrx wagon on new hampshire Ave. you two were quite a distance from me, so you probably didn't see me.
Have turbo, will spool.
I <3 Lesbians
ShannonO
I'm a n000b

Post by ShannonO »

gsx-lex wrote:jard, i may have spotted you today, following the black wrx wagon on new hampshire Ave. you two were quite a distance from me, so you probably didn't see me.
Definitely us. You probably were the last person to spot Jard's STi prior to castration. Trunk Swap!!!!!

(I LOVE the look)
spazegun2213
teh Spaz

Post by spazegun2213 »

So he DID do a trunk swap!!! I saw Jards STi on the parkway this morning and i did a double take becuase of the wing!!!

I agree with shannon though, it looks nice!
96 328, heated leather seats... ummm

Gone But not forgotten
'05 Black Sti, the car that started it all
84 944, my first race car.. what a pos
83 944.. 150hp of FURY, Rookie of the year chariot
Jard
I'm a n000b

Post by Jard »

gsx-lex wrote:jard, i may have spotted you today, following the black wrx wagon on new hampshire Ave. you two were quite a distance from me, so you probably didn't see me.
Next time hopefully you can flag us down and we'll get a chance to chat. If it was Sunday, we were on our way to the Patapsco Meet up by Ellicott City.

Hi!!1
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

Hey Jard, did you buy one of those under-the-passenger seat subs from that guy on NASIOC? if so, I'd love to check it out one of these days.

gabe
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

I heard it... it sounds good :) DAMN expensive, but good. Definitely worth a listen.
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI