bluscooby23

New to DCAWD? Looking for someone, see someone, found a spotted card or just want to say hi? Come on in!

Moderator: Moderators

schvin
DCAWD Groupie

bluscooby23

Post by schvin »

hey colin,

nice to meet ya, you have a very clean ride ;)

i'll have to make it out to a meet one day, thanks for taking the time to mention the site and introduce yourself.

now, i need to go wash my car and get that bumper (parking attendant damage) patched up ;)

george
2004 impreza outback
1964 beetle
complacent
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by complacent »

hey man! thanks!

LOVED the color. CGM looks so good on a STi. It's always cool to run into fellow suby ppl :) My place is like two blocks from Giant and it's a rare day when I run into someone who has a cool car. So yea, def try to make it out. I think you'll enjoy what we (DCAWD) have to offer.

btw, I HATE parking garages. I always have a really tough time handing over my keys...

colin
ElZorro
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by ElZorro »

Clean? You must have caught him just after he left the car wash... :) I washed mine Monday night, by Tuesday at lunch it was yellow again. (BTW, I have a RED Forester...)
Jason "El Zorro" Fox
'17 Subaru Forester 2.0XT
DCAWD - old coots in fast scoots.
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Welcome George! Hope to see you at one of the meets (I saw you said you might come). Make sure to come introduce yourself!
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

ElZorro wrote:Clean? You must have caught him just after he left the car wash... :) I washed mine Monday night, by Tuesday at lunch it was yellow again. (BTW, I have a RED Forester...)
tell me about it. at least you don't have the expectations that come from the screen name "Mr Kleen".... :roll:
AJ711
Bicycle

Post by AJ711 »

ElZorro wrote:Clean? You must have caught him just after he left the car wash... :) I washed mine Monday night, by Tuesday at lunch it was yellow again. (BTW, I have a RED Forester...)
No crap. Washed my car last Thursday so it would look nice at my sister's graduation stuff. By Sunday, it was yellow again. Well, more like orange since the bright red and yellow create that color. :(

At least the brake dust was off the P1's though. :D

I'm ready for the pollen to stop.

AJ
Cage: '98 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS, caged Uncaged: '05 Suzuki SV650S
'03 Forester XS, Team Grocery Getter

Post by Guest »

AJ711 wrote: I'm ready for the pollen to stop.
AJ
So is my nose... my allergies haven't been the worst they have ever been, but the Allegra-D doesn't seem to be working as well as it use to... Damn tree's are what's getting me :(
ElZorro
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by ElZorro »

Mr Kleen wrote:tell me about it. at least you don't have the expectations that come from the screen name "Mr Kleen".... :roll:
So you go by Mr Kleen for two reasons? :)
Jason "El Zorro" Fox
'17 Subaru Forester 2.0XT
DCAWD - old coots in fast scoots.
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

ElZorro wrote: So you go by Mr Kleen for two reasons? :)
what the hell is that supposed to mean?!? :wink:

yeah, I got a little case of OCD. I used to be really bad, but it's just too hard to keep the car as clean as the house now that I live in an apartment. the funny thing is that almost everybody who rides in my car comments on how clean it is, when it's actually fairly filthy.