the wagon guy

New to DCAWD? Looking for someone, see someone, found a spotted card or just want to say hi? Come on in!

Moderator: Moderators

AdsBot [Google]
I walk to work

the wagon guy

Post by AdsBot [Google] »

Sup y'all? I've registered on this forum bout four times now with different names and email addresses. The confirmation email never gets sent to me! What's up with that!? Anywho... y'all should be seeing me around pretty often.

Bout me: After high school I went to ATI (Advanced Technology Institute) where a year was spent learning everything I needed to know about automobiles. I work at Merchant's Tire on Rolling Rd. in Springfield as their "Alignment Technician" (so if anyone needs an alignment done just drop me a line). I'm currently taking one business class at NoVA while trying to get my own business off the ground before December. I used to live in Virginia Beach but moved back to Springfield with the parents to save some cash and finish building MY 89 Accord. Pics of it are here.

Bout the car:
2002 Legacy GT Wagon

s-t-o-c-k
4cyl non turbo
automatic

The Legacy is actually my parents' car, but I can't resist hooking it up for them. I would like to see someone's face when my mom pulls up to them at a light and they see her mommy car lowered with rims and a nice bodykit and blowoff. Oh, and she has groceries in back... [/url]
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Welcome to the group :)

What names did you register under? Sometimes the e-mails sent out get caught by spam filters, so that's probably what happend. I live right off of Rolling (Northumberland) so I'm sure you'll see me around. Blu/Gld STI :) Try to make it out to our meets some time, would be good to meet you in person!
Take care,
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
zaxrex
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by zaxrex »

What else do you do besides alignment? You got a garrage? lift? air tools?

You can be my new bestest friend!
Come on out next time and we can give you a propper welcome.
ElZorro
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by ElZorro »

Hey, that website I told you about last night is: http://www.jvds.com/ I've been pretty happy so far. If you're used to standard web hosting it is a big step up, you've got full root access to a linux box. That means DNS, apache, etc is all up to you to care for.
Jason "El Zorro" Fox
'17 Subaru Forester 2.0XT
DCAWD - old coots in fast scoots.
GVR4-308
I walk to work

Post by GVR4-308 »

lol, guys... he was at the meet last night. I guess his wagon really IS invisible to most of us.. we'll just have to recognize him by his hair instead. :D

He drove to Springfield with us and then had to leave before dinner. Hopefully next time he'll be able to hang our a little longer. He was doggin me on the highway though. lol
Jack
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

GVR4-308 wrote:lol, guys... he was at the meet last night. I guess his wagon really IS invisible to most of us.. we'll just have to recognize him by his hair instead. :D

He drove to Springfield with us and then had to leave before dinner. Hopefully next time he'll be able to hang our a little longer. He was doggin me on the highway though. lol
Duh, now I remember him... actually, I remebered him as soon as you mentioned the the hair, hahaha.

BTW Jason, thanks for recommending a friend for hosting! ;) If anyone needs hosting of sites, feel free to e-mail me. jzottl@radiantnetworks.net I run a ASP :) Depending on your needs, the prices range from 15$(virtual hosting)-125(dedicated box, none of that virtual crap).
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
ElZorro
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by ElZorro »

I recommended you as well, and he asked me what I use so I was telling him. :)
Jason "El Zorro" Fox
'17 Subaru Forester 2.0XT
DCAWD - old coots in fast scoots.
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

elzorro wrote:I recommended you as well, and he asked me what I use so I was telling him. :)
Ah so :) hehe, I need to get DCAWD off of the cobalt and on to a real server so people don't think it's my bandwidth that stinks... It's just a spare server I had laying around all!!! (aka, Cobalt 4). I have a couple of dualies I could use :)
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI