Hello from B'more

New to DCAWD? Looking for someone, see someone, found a spotted card or just want to say hi? Come on in!

Moderator: Moderators

rpsmith
I'm a n000b

Hello from B'more

Post by rpsmith »

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ross and I am currently in Baltimore and drive an '04 blue/gold STi. I am very interested in coming to the next meeting, but my work schedule is kind of crazy, so I will have to wait and see if I can make it. I will get there someday, and I look forward to meeting you guys. By the way, I was running around in Columbia during the weekend and saw a black STi with a CF V-limited and rear spoiler with yellow leather on the steering wheel and a DCAWD sticker on the window. Looked great, if the owner happens to read this!
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Re: Hello from B'more

Post by Sabre »

rpsmith wrote:I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ross and I am currently in Baltimore and drive an '04 blue/gold STi. I am very interested in coming to the next meeting, but my work schedule is kind of crazy, so I will have to wait and see if I can make it. I will get there someday, and I look forward to meeting you guys. By the way, I was running around in Columbia during the weekend and saw a black STi with a CF V-limited and rear spoiler with yellow leather on the steering wheel and a DCAWD sticker on the window. Looked great, if the owner happens to read this!
Welcome Ross! Most of our meets are a good hike from B-more, but you're more than welcome to join us! The closest one for you would be one of the D&B's meets at White Flint mall. We have a drive in Haymarket VA this weekend too, but that is a hike as well.

I'm trying to think who that might have been that you saw... I can't remember and Blk STI's with a CF-V :/ I know of two WRB onces though! lol
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
rpsmith
I'm a n000b

Post by rpsmith »

Thanks for the welcome. Yeah, it is a little bit of a hike, so I will check the meet schedule and see when the next D&B meet is. Hope to get to one soon!