Sighting: "Illegal Alien" on 66W 2/17

New to DCAWD? Looking for someone, see someone, found a spotted card or just want to say hi? Come on in!

Moderator: Moderators

AJ711
Bicycle

Sighting: "Illegal Alien" on 66W 2/17

Post by AJ711 »

So, topic of conversation at one of the meets brought up this black del sol with a crappy homebrewed paint job depicting an alien head on the hood and the words "Illegal Alien" on the rear bumper. I got a good laugh off it at the meet and thought nothing of it.

Until I was bringing a portable generator back from our jobsite on Pennsylvania Ave yesterday. Here I am in a 3/4 ton truck, towing a large green generator and I see a car jump into the breakdown lane ahead. A black car, with some funky colors on it. The driver gets out, leans over the front hood and pulls a piece of paper off the windshield (Ricecops, fix-it ticket, who knows). As I near the car, I see there is writing on the rear bumper. And wait, who is it? Mr. Illegal Alien himself! I just started laughing.

I feel priviledged to have been lucky enough to spot this rolling abomination. What was he thinking with that paintjob?

AJ
Cage: '98 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS, caged Uncaged: '05 Suzuki SV650S
'03 Forester XS, Team Grocery Getter
ElZorro
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by ElZorro »

"If I paint Illegal Alien on my car, and a cop pulls me over, I can sue them for profiling because they pulled me over because they thought my appearance indicated I was an Illegal Alien". Smart, very smart...
Jason "El Zorro" Fox
'17 Subaru Forester 2.0XT
DCAWD - old coots in fast scoots.
WRXWagon2112
DCAWD Founding Member

Re: Sighting: "Illegal Alien" on 66W 2/17

Post by WRXWagon2112 »

AJ711 wrote:And wait, who is it? Mr. Illegal Alien himself! I just started laughing.

I feel priviledged to have been lucky enough to spot this rolling abomination. What was he thinking with that paintjob?

AJ
It is hideous, isn't it? Good God, he's like one of those absolutely horrible singers on American Idol. You just keep asking yourself, "Didn't his friends/family sit him down and tell him the truth? You can't sing! We were being nice!" Sort of like: "No, your paint scheme idea would actually be horrible! We laughed about it originally because we were drunk/high. In reality, it would be stupid." :lol:

--Alan
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

How that is funny... How the hell did I miss this guy at our meet?!?! Hopefully he makes it out to another, I'd like to take a moment of silence and then laughter for/at him
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
WRXWagon2112
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by WRXWagon2112 »

Sabre wrote:How that is funny... How the hell did I miss this guy at our meet?!?! Hopefully he makes it out to another, I'd like to take a moment of silence and then laughter for/at him
Unfortunately, he hasn't been to one of our meets. I could always ask him if I see him again. Perhaps I could hand him a sticker? :D
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

WRXWagon2112 wrote: Unfortunately, he hasn't been to one of our meets. I could always ask him if I see him again. Perhaps I could hand him a sticker? :D
First ricer car I see with DCAWD on it is getting it's tires blown out... :twisted:
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.