New on this board; just introducing myself.

New to DCAWD? Looking for someone, see someone, found a spotted card or just want to say hi? Come on in!

Moderator: Moderators

SEAN_Typed
I'm a n000b

New on this board; just introducing myself.

Post by SEAN_Typed »

My name's Sean. I'm on NASIOC (username: ibsmd425) and DragVA (username: SEAN Typed). I have a 96' green Impreza, and i can't do much with it other than offroading (thank you AWD).

I've been contemplating the thought of joining DCAWD for a while and finally decided the hell with it.

If there are any questions just send me a PM.

Thanks,
SEAN
GVR4-308
I walk to work

Post by GVR4-308 »

Welcome!! :D

Anything done to, or planned to do to the car?
Jack
SEAN_Typed
I'm a n000b

Post by SEAN_Typed »

I'm actually waiting on a WRX, my brother messed up this car and we couldn't afford the WRX until my dad gets his new job. Which he starts early January. I wait 4-6 months until they up his salary, and then i'll be driving in bliss.

Right now i just do whatever to this impreza, i mean it's fun and has awd + it fits snowboards pretty well. Kicks in driving to the mountains to board with my friends.

That's my story,
SEAN
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Hey Sean,
Welcome to the group! Good luck getting the WRX, I know I saved 2 years for my STI.

Where do you snowboard usually? I'm up at Wisp on most weekends teaching (skiing, still haven't switched over to SB yet ;)

Take care,
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
SEAN_Typed
I'm a n000b

Post by SEAN_Typed »

Usually Liberty and Snowshoe. I've been to Whitetail, and if I'm with family we usually go to Seven Springs.

Wisp was the first place i skiied(sp?). Maybe i'll stop by sometime, havn't been there in forever. Can't wait for some snow around here, i have a massive hill next to my house.

Take it easy,
SEAN