I'm New and I drive a Galant VR-4

New to DCAWD? Looking for someone, see someone, found a spotted card or just want to say hi? Come on in!

Moderator: Moderators

Green_Hornet
I'm a n000b

I'm New and I drive a Galant VR-4

Post by Green_Hornet »

As instructed by one of my friends, I made this post to introduce myself. My name is Mark from good ole Forestville, MD. For those who don't know its in PG County right inside the beltway on Pennsylvania Ave. I own a 92 Galant VR-4 #294/1000.

My Mods are:
turbo back 3" exhaust with high flow cat and thermal muffler
510cc injectors with a 16g turbo
balance shafts removed
XACT flywheel with ACT 2100
K&N filter
Extreme MBC
Denso iridium plugs/magnecore wires
KYB AGX in the rear with H&Rs on them, haven't got around to putting the front springs on yet.
Removed AC
Removed Cruise control
Blocked EGR
Removed charcoal canister
GVR4 Eprom ECU with Keydiver Chips features:
-5500 stutterbox, 6000 NLTS, octane reset, compensates for 510 injectors, stock led boost guage displays knock sums, redline at 7800, CEL shiftlight at 7000 and whatever else he put in this one.

Stuff I have that needs to go on:
FP3055 turbo
Tial 40mm wastegate
FIC 850cc injectors
forrester intake manifold
ported evo3 exhaust manifold
MAF-Translator
Manual steering rack
4 bolt LSD rearend
holley 255lph pump

Things I need to get before everything goes on:
FP o2 housing
Dumptube for wastegate
FMIC
AFPR

I'm going to warn everyone now but I'm sure I will hear about it at any meets I attend: I have body damage to the rear left 1/4 panel and bumper. Some Of you may have seen me around at races. Its not that I don't want to get it fixed. It's just whenever I have enough money, I see a part or car I want and end up spending my repair money and I haven't been working since August so that hasn't helped either.

Here is a picture of the damage so you can desensitize yourselves:

http://www.galantvr4.org/img.asp?id=11378

Thanks for having a site that I can be a part of!
92 Galant VR4 #294
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Re: I'm New and I drive a Galant VR-4

Post by Sabre »

Green_Hornet wrote:As instructed by one of my friends, I made this post to introduce myself. My name is Mark from good ole Forestville, MD.
I'm going to warn everyone now but I'm sure I will hear about it at any meets I attend: I have body damage to the rear left 1/4 panel and bumper. Some Of you may have seen me around at races. Its not that I don't want to get it fixed. It's just whenever I have enough money, I see a part or car I want and end up spending my repair money and I haven't been working since August so that hasn't helped either.

Here is a picture of the damage so you can desensitize yourselves:

http://www.galantvr4.org/img.asp?id=11378

Thanks for having a site that I can be a part of!
Hey Mark, welcome to the club! VERY nice set of mods you have there, and I can't blame you for not fixing the damage, I'd probably do the same thing ;) We'll see you at your first meet!
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
GVR4-308
I walk to work

Post by GVR4-308 »

WOOO! Fantastic to see another VR4! We've met before at the vr4 meets, glad to see you on here.
Jack
fastasleep
I'm a n000b

Post by fastasleep »

WOW, what a mod list. Awesome setup you have. I apologize in advance for all the annoying questions Ill be asking about mod installing :P . Good to see another VR4!