Black 07 STi on Capitol Beltway

New to DCAWD? Looking for someone, see someone, found a spotted card or just want to say hi? Come on in!

Moderator: Moderators

psmwrx
I walk to work

Black 07 STi on Capitol Beltway

Post by psmwrx »

Who is driving the 07ish wingless Black STi with really really wide wheels/tires and over flares on the fenders. I believe the plate said EVO LOL with a tirerack logo on the windshield? User name Spazegun or something like that maybe? I saw this on the beltway yesterday and the tires must have been 285's at a minimum. Build thread for this thing somewhere?
2004 WRX Wagon (Project)
2011 F150 Lariat (Parts hauler)
1989 Ford Bronco (The other B***h)
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Re: Black 07 STi on Capitol Beltway

Post by Sabre »

psmwrx wrote:Who is driving the 07ish wingless Black STi with really really wide wheels/tires and over flares on the fenders. I believe the plate said EVO LOL with a tirerack logo on the windshield? User name Spazegun or something like that maybe? I saw this on the beltway yesterday and the tires must have been 285's at a minimum. Build thread for this thing somewhere?
Spazgun is now out in sunny CA, so I doubt it was him. Would be interesting to see a build thread, that's for sure!!!
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.