New Here

New to DCAWD? Looking for someone, see someone, found a spotted card or just want to say hi? Come on in!

Moderator: Moderators

SidewaysWRX
I'm a n000b

New Here

Post by SidewaysWRX »

Hey all. I'm new to this site but not to the AWD world. I have been a member of NASIOC since 2008 and a member of a site called Dayton Subies since then as well. :D

I just moved to this area a few months ago so hopefully I can find a bunch of new friends here too!
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Re: New Here

Post by Sabre »

Hey there! Welcome to DCAWD and the area! We're a friendly bunch :) If you can make it out to a couple of the meets, we might even remember your name, haha (we're all old and seem to have this problem).

What are you driving?
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

Welcome aboard. You found a good group of people who love all kinds of cars, trucks and bikes.
And boats.

Planes too.

Am I forgetting anything? Oh yeah: computers, video games, photography and.... Well, you get the point. :mrgreen:

You won't see much of me right now but I'll be back eventually... :pimp:
zaxrex
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by zaxrex »

If we can help make the transition to this place any easier, let us knew.
Come out to a meet if you can make it.
What are you driving, where do you live? Not asking for a date... Really, I'm not.
Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears
SidewaysWRX
I'm a n000b

Post by SidewaysWRX »

Hey guys thanks for the friendly welcome. I am now driving a 2012 wrb wrx. I lost my 2004 psm wrx a few months back but I think I replaced it with a pretty good option. :P

I am currently living on Andrews AFB and woring in the Air Force. :)
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

We have quite a few guys/gals coming from Andrews now :) I'm sure some of them will speak up.
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
FreddyG
Bicycle

Post by FreddyG »

sup dude, where do you work im on andrews too, dgm hatch with black enkies on base. Great group of guys on this forum, ive been lacking in attendance lately though :(
"If you see a bomb technician running, follow him."
- USAF Ammo Troop
Libra Monkee

Post by Libra Monkee »

Andrews?! That place is a :censor: bucket. I hope you're not at the Comm. Squadron. I was there back way bak in 2 double-aught 2. Things got so but I updated my dream sheet with all overseas short tours. But I'm sure you'll be fine. ;)

Libra Monkee- "Helping DCAWD meet its Equal Opportunity requirement since 2006."