What are your options if you see somebody speeding?

It's doesn't go anywhere? It does in here...

Moderator: Moderators

avriette
DCAWD Groupie

Post by avriette »

Cereb Daithi wrote:haha i suppose the facts that i dont know you own a black STi, i dont know you personally, and i dont know mucha bout unix were stacked against me. :lol:
I "grew up" on 2400 dialup BBS's, so I don't really understand all the web board stuff (it's only vaguely similar). But I have updated my profile so that it will perhaps be clearer. I think.
rocket scientist
Cereb Daithi
DCAWD Groupie

Post by Cereb Daithi »

avriette wrote:
Cereb Daithi wrote:haha i suppose the facts that i dont know you own a black STi, i dont know you personally, and i dont know mucha bout unix were stacked against me. :lol:
I "grew up" on 2400 dialup BBS's, so I don't really understand all the web board stuff (it's only vaguely similar). But I have updated my profile so that it will perhaps be clearer. I think.
I'm selling this

http://forums.dcawd.com/viewtopic.php?t=3105

if you want to relive the old days!
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

avriette wrote:I "grew up" on 2400 dialup BBS's, so I don't really understand all the web board stuff (it's only vaguely similar). But I have updated my profile so that it will perhaps be clearer. I think.
Did you grow up around here? Ever hear of a BBS called Gray Stone? I use to hang out there WAY too much, haha...
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.