And some pictures: 2008 2006 2005
So, the details:
- DATE TBD, 7:30am to ~ 3pm
- Info at SCCA's website
- Brian Garfield and TBD
- Fedex Field
- 12 students
- We'll bring lunch in (we'll figure this out as we get closer)
- Payment will be cash, check, paypal (PM me for address)
Like past years, your spot isn't 'confirmed' until I get the cash, the class isn't confirmed until I get everyone's cash and get Brian paid (and he gets the site reserved with Fedex). Once you are confirmed you are responsible for finding a replacement for your spot if you can't make it. I know this is hard, in 2006 I had to cancel at the last minute and couldn't find a replacement, but the price per person is set based on filling the class.
If this class fills up and we have 'wait list' folks, I may organize a second class later on in the year. So if for some reason the timing doesn't work for you (Zak, Gabe, etc) there may be a second chance.
So, shout out if you are interested, get me the bucks, and off we go!
1.) Mr Kleen - Checking time off
2.) 08 OBP FXT - ?
3.) zaxrex - ?
4.) WRXWagon2112 - ?
5.) darwin - in!
6.) HappyIdiot - WRX Wag - Paid!
7.) Sabre - STi - Paid!
8.) IamDUDS - ?
9.) UpgreyD - Paid!
10.) VietGuy - ?
11.) Dan H - ?
1.) chicken n waffles ?
2.) complacent ?
3.) missvenezuela85 ?
4.) WRXWagon2112 ?
5.) drwrx ?
The Day Before:
- GET PLENTY OF SLEEP THE NIGHT BEFORE.
- The event is rain or shine, so be prepared for inclement weather, PLEASE DRESS appropriately, you will be standing outside in whatever weather we have.
- Bring your helmet if you've got one, but they do have loaners if need be. Helmets must be SNELL approved, not simply DOT. Let Jason know at least a week before if you need to borrow a helmet!
- If it's going to be hot, please bring plenty of water. Remember that you'll be standing on hot asphalt the whole day, so you can add about 10 degrees to the forecast... When you are not driving you are going to be running for cones.
- If you have regular street tires, make sure you air them up to at least 5 psi above recommended pressures. There will not be a compressor present, so please be self sufficient with air.
- Show up with a FULL tank of gas. We will start without you.
- Empty any extra stuff out of your car.
- Go over your car, looking for any mechanical deficiencies: battery not bolted down, loose wheels, etc.
Things to bring:
- Sun glasses
- Snack food
- Walking/running shoes
- A chair
- A rubber tub, bag, etc to empty your car into.
- ******Arrive by 7:30am sharp******* DONT BE LATE!! The longer we stand around the less driving we get in!!!
- Directions and a Parking Map for FedEx Field are here: http://www.redskins.com/fedexfield/ **We will be driving on the ?TBD? Lot.**
- Get ready to empty your car. This includes any loose items, junk in the trunk, etc. Some folks will pull out their spare tire. You shouldn't have much since you will have already emptied it in the "Before: Your Car" section
The class schedule:
- Brian talks, we prep cars, tech inspection
- Drills involving lots of driving, laughing and smiles!
- More driving, full course this time!
- Class ends around 3ish