MD Renn Faire - 23 October

Anything we do that isn't a meet :)

Moderator: Moderators

Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

looks to be a fine Scottish morning for our journey...
SammiJoMama
I'm a n000b

Post by SammiJoMama »

Hey guys, sorry we missed you! Payam and I were so certain that the weather was just going to turn nasty again that we didn't plan on going. Then when we woke up, it was gorgeous and we hauled ass up to the festival.

We looked and looked for you guys, but obviously never found you.

W still had a pretty good time. We watched a jousting tourny, saw a lot of cleavage, and chuckled at the storm troopers.
ElZorro
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by ElZorro »

No problem! I'll be more careful about posting up Julians cell phone so you can get in touch with the group. :)
Jason "El Zorro" Fox
'17 Subaru Forester 2.0XT
DCAWD - old coots in fast scoots.
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

anybody have any pix to share? I completly forgot my camera at home. but that's what you get for asking me to be awake at 8 AM on Sunday...

the only thing funnier than the stormtroopers were the guys (yes, I saw more than one of these guys) who had about half of an Army camo outfit and half of a D&D RenFest style outfit on at the same time. made them look like 12 year olds getting ready to play army. :rolllaugh:
ElZorro
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by ElZorro »

I'll have pictures in the next couple days, they'll go up in the gallery.
Jason "El Zorro" Fox
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Hey Sammi and Payam, sorry we never found each other! What a good time though :) Ya, LOTS of clevage around, haha. Maybe next year we can all go up together :)
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
SammiJoMama
I'm a n000b

Post by SammiJoMama »

ElZorro wrote:No problem! I'll be more careful about posting up Julians cell phone so you can get in touch with the group. :)
Remember when we went up to Busch Gardens and I put your cell number in Payam's phone?

I must have done something wrong, because your number was totally not there yesterday! :(

Do they have cellular phone operation classes around here?

Or maybe I should relinquish my freedom and just buy a leash...I mean cell phone.
psyber_0ptix
I'm a n000b

Post by psyber_0ptix »

medieval storm troopers rule.

that and all the naruto nuts running around

stupid me, i was walking around in sandals. my feet werent happy campers at the end of the day. but i guess i got to feel first hand what the reneissance felt liek between the toes
ElZorro
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by ElZorro »

psyber_0ptix wrote:stupid me, i was walking around in sandals. my feet werent happy campers at the end of the day. but i guess i got to feel first hand what the reneissance felt liek between the toes
I always wear the hiking boots there. :) No renaissance foot for me. :)
Jason "El Zorro" Fox
Katya4me
DCAWD Groupie

Post by Katya4me »

ElZorro wrote:
psyber_0ptix wrote:stupid me, i was walking around in sandals. my feet werent happy campers at the end of the day. but i guess i got to feel first hand what the reneissance felt liek between the toes
I always wear the hiking boots there. :) No renaissance foot for me. :)
I wore my Tevas there. No problems other than dirty feet. But then I live in my sandals as much as possible.