Moderator: Need info on posting AWD Dyno Day.

Anything we do that isn't a meet :)

Moderator: Moderators

ProMotion
I'm a n000b

Moderator: Need info on posting AWD Dyno Day.

Post by ProMotion »

Moderators:
Name is James Howard. I am in the process of planning my grand opening of my brand new facility, Pro-Motion Tuning, LLC. My shop is 3600 sq ft, located 2 min off I-95 in Fredericksburg, VA. I am having my brand new AWD Dynojet Dyno with Eddy Load Controller installed this coming week. I am interested in hosting a dyno day and getting some of you guys down for my grand opening. Not many people in Fredericksburg have seen a car on an AWD Dyno and I would love to make it happen at my grand opening. I didn't just want to post the event without asking if I am allowed to first. I know alot of forums are picky on that. Look forward to hearing from the moderators and look forward to offering those in VA another spot for AWD Dynos... Hopefully alot closer for most of you.

James
complacent
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by complacent »

James,

Welcome! Sounds like a cool deal. Shoot Sabre (Julian) or ElZorro (Jason) a PM. We can talk about what we can do then. Thanks!
colin

a tank, a yammie, a spaceship
i <3 teh 00ntz
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Hello and Welcome to DCAWD James!
Congradulations on opening the new facility! We have a Dyno Day planned with Altered Atmosphere in Gaithersburg on the 15th of this month, but we are always looking for good shops to partner with. I'll PM you shortly more about us and who to get intouch with. Definitely post up your Grand Opening so that we can make a trip down there to see it!
Take care,
Julian
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
ProMotion
I'm a n000b

Post by ProMotion »

Look forward to meeting you all very soon!
ProMotion
I'm a n000b

Post by ProMotion »

We can set a date up in Nov if there is enough interest for a Dyno Day... cool temps :)
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Hey there :)

Well, we just finished our Dyno Day with Altered Atmosphere on Saturday, but I'd be willing to set something up with you all late in Nov. Even if it's not a Dyno Day, a meet and greet would be cool :)
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
WANGAN_X
DCAWD Groupie

Post by WANGAN_X »

sabre wrote:Hey there :)

Well, we just finished our Dyno Day with Altered Atmosphere on Saturday, but I'd be willing to set something up with you all late in Nov. Even if it's not a Dyno Day, a meet and greet would be cool :)
Speak for yourself Julian, I want to dyno again, I was rather unhappy with my results :roll:

figure this time
actual 93 oct(or higher :twisted: )
full boost

if i don't hit 3+ i will be seriously mad :evil:
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

lol!
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
ProMotion
I'm a n000b

Post by ProMotion »

Sabre: Let us know if you would like to set up a meet. We have a dyno day for AutomotiveLifestyle.com scheduled on Dec 3rd that has some spots left and also we can do something on the 4th if you would like...
James
ProMotion
I'm a n000b

Post by ProMotion »

At this time I also have the 10-11th available as well

James
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Hey James,
Thanks for giving us the updates! There is a meet at HardTimes in Springfield next Tuesday at 7. Do you htink that you could make it? I'd like to sit down with you and some of the other officers to discuss the dyno day. If not, we can start planning over e-mail.
Take care,
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI