Margaritas time! - 08/10/05

Anything we do that isn't a meet :)

Moderator: Moderators

ElZorro
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by ElZorro »

Katya4me wrote:Stupid pre-Kat studs *mutter mutter*.
I'm not sure what to think about that. :)

You've been to our meets, you know how much of a car person you need to be to have fun. :) If you've ridden in a car that was going fast, or driven a car fast, you have something to talk about. :)
Jason "El Zorro" Fox
'17 Subaru Forester 2.0XT
DCAWD - old coots in fast scoots.
Katya4me
DCAWD Groupie

Post by Katya4me »

ElZorro wrote:
Katya4me wrote:Stupid pre-Kat studs *mutter mutter*.
I'm not sure what to think about that. :)

You've been to our meets, you know how much of a car person you need to be to have fun. :) If you've ridden in a car that was going fast, or driven a car fast, you have something to talk about. :)
LOL Nice....
Well, if they wouldn't keep cropping up, it wouldn't be an issue. :D

Yeah, she likes hanging out w/ some of my car friends but tunes us out when we start talking about cars. She drives an auto Sentra and is very happy to only drive it to run errands and that's it. I'm working on her but it's a very slow process.
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Katya4me wrote: Yeah, she likes hanging out w/ some of my car friends but tunes us out when we start talking about cars. She drives an auto Sentra and is very happy to only drive it to run errands and that's it. I'm working on her but it's a very slow process.
So sad.... Maybe she just hasn't driven the right car? :)

I'm sure we'll do a happy hour next week. Probably Wed/Thurs if the trend continues like it's been ;)
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.