Party Extravaganza

Anything we do that isn't a meet :)

Moderator: Moderators

captinmorgan97
I walk to work

Party Extravaganza

Post by captinmorgan97 »

Hey guys, I wanted to extend the invite to you all, there will be 4 of us friends who are subaru drivers that will be celebrating our birthdays this weekend. I just wanted to invite DCAWD for some fun action. Its not just a bar there's a dance floor too. From my intel, and I am a whore, I know there will be a good number of "cookies" commin. So, anyone who is goin, just pop up and say hello.

IM me on .. Captinmorgan97
email me if you wanna go: captinmorgan97@hotmail.com
Cell phone: hehe, tricky guys, you gotta ask nicely for that one...

Don't wanna get drunk? GET ME DRUNK!!!

Gotta play to win...

oh yea, I made that with my worthless time
'05 STI OBP. Once you go black, you don't go back.
zaxrex
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by zaxrex »

Ha I just realised I was asking you all the questions about your tires and didn't know it was you :lol:

I'll be away for the Easter stuff and can't vome to the b-day bash. But I would have and come checked out your tires...
Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears
captinmorgan97
I walk to work

Post by captinmorgan97 »

haha yea lol, I posted those for sale a while ago, not really trying to push it for sale tho...very reluctant to let it go for I might go to the Summit point time attack and use these.

But hey, its cool, and I know easter is the next day, I dono If I will be able to attend the celebration at my church. I'm with the easter egg hunt commitee and I cant show up drunk, hung over and smeeling like booz. :P
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Damn, I'm headed to CT tonight with Suzie for Easter. Have an extra one for me, although I'm not sure that you need any encouragement ;)
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

an old co-worker is having a BBQ. if it ends early, or just sucks, I'll meet up with ya.
captinmorgan97
I walk to work

Post by captinmorgan97 »

THanks guys, yea it was the best day for everyone cause they are back from easter. The crappy part is they are all non belivers so they dont celebrate easter.

Im the only one who practices it, and I really really want to be sober for easter sunday...I got a few appointments with some womenz there. But its not gonna happen.