Post by ProMotion »

Place:
Pro-Motion Tuning, LLC
20 Commerce Pkwy # 101
Fredericksburg, VA 22406
540-371-3027

Event:
Saturday Day Night Dyno Wars....
Bring your car to our AWD Dyno. For $25, get two power pulls and a chance to take home a gift certificate to the shop for future purchases or dyno sessions.

Time:
Saturday March 25th, 2006
Event kicks off at 1pm and runs Till we are out of cars! Last event had 30 cars so come early. Our retail Showroom will be open from 1pm till 4pm as well.

Price:
$25 for Two Power Pulls with Air/Fuel. You will be able to view your graphs however we will not be printing them. Also bare in mind this is a DYNO WAR so your highest numbers will be made public! We will not be hiding numbers for anyone, no exceptions. If you don’t want your numbers shown, please come another time for a regular dyno session.

Prizes:
Depends on # of entries... We are aiming to have all winners take home atleast $50. Due to the number of cars at these events, gift certificates will be mailed out the following Monday morning.

Classes:
4cyl - NA
4cyl - FI
6cyl – NA
6cyl – FI
8cyl – NA
8cyl – FI
Rotary - All
Classes are willing to change based on Vehicle Attendance.

Special Notes – PLEASE READ
You must have your spark plug wires or ignition cables exposed. If they are not and we are unable to get a tach signal, we will run the car for HP numbers ONLY! This is critical for the BMW and Diesel guys. If you have any special requests, You must make them BEFORE the event by phone, 877-724-6682 and ask for James.

Please be advised that we are working hand in hand with the Stafford County Sheriff’s Office and will have officers around the event. This is not Fairfax, they are not here to inspect your cars. They won’t even be near your car… They are here to help promote the event to area cars they pull over for street racing and loitering. However if you decide to act stupid behind the wheel of your vehicle between our shop and I-95, be sure Stafford County will be issuing you a ticket to the most extreme degree. These guys are happy to have this event to keep racing off the streets, so don’t do it when you leave. Also the local newspaper, The Free Lance Star, will be in attendance as well taking photos and doing a story on the event.

And finally in addition to all the madness already planned… We would like to advise you all that we have a special guest coming with his TRUE JDM RHD Evo 8. This car was shipped in from overseas last year and will be his first time at the event. The car is just unique to see after seeing LHD Evo’s on the daily basis. We have not confirmed if the AWD GSX Eclipse will be here again. Most of you who have attended our previous events probably remember the car, putting down over 600awhp!!

See you all on Saturday!!

James Howard – Owner
ProMotionTuning.Com
zaxrex
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by zaxrex »

Sweet!
Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

this is the same day as Mach V's open house, but it's later in the day. might try and hit up both for AWD overload. 8)

great idea getting the police involved from the start.

Google Map for the event location.
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Thanks for posting this up James! I won't be able to attend because it's my GF's B-day on Friday, but it looks like we're celebrating on Saturday. The TRUE JDM RHD Evo 8 sounds awesome though, I can't wait to see the pics!
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
spazegun2213
teh Spaz

Post by spazegun2213 »

do you all still do friday night (or whatever day/night) dyno wars? I will not be able to come down for this but i would like to get my car on a dyno sometime. I would just need the numbers, no AF.
96 328, heated leather seats... ummm

Gone But not forgotten
'05 Black Sti, the car that started it all
84 944, my first race car.. what a pos
83 944.. 150hp of FURY, Rookie of the year chariot
ProMotion
I'm a n000b

Post by ProMotion »

We do dynos all the time man... this is just a little event for fun to keep people off the street and offer good pricing... Regular Dyno sessions are done all day