So - street party, beer, bands, and games.....is there any reason why we shouldn't be doing something for this this weekend?
Saturday, March 11th
Time: Noon until 8:00 p.m.
Location: Six city blocks in Ballston Ent. Zone (Arlington, VA) Entrance located at Wilson Blvd and Glebe Rd - Next to Ballston Common Mall.
* 6 City Blocks
* Indoor/Outdoor Activities
* Beer, Food, Beverage and Awareness Booths
* EIGHT indoor bars in the site area
* Four Outdoor Stages
* 20 Popular Bands (Rock, Irish, Blues, Retro and Folk)
* Carnival Midway (Games/Activities, etc.)
* Free Party Favors to the First 1,000 Guests
* Giveaways, Prizes
* Green Beer
* MARCH MADNESS ON DOZENS OF TVS INSIDE BARS INSIDE SITE AREA
Starting at $15 in advance
$15- $20 at the gate