Shamrockfest 06

Anything we do that isn't a meet :)

Moderator: Moderators

Osiros
DCAWD Groupie

Shamrockfest 06

Post by Osiros »

So - street party, beer, bands, and games.....is there any reason why we shouldn't be doing something for this this weekend?

Saturday, March 11th
Time: Noon until 8:00 p.m.

Location: Six city blocks in Ballston Ent. Zone (Arlington, VA) Entrance located at Wilson Blvd and Glebe Rd - Next to Ballston Common Mall.

FEATURING:
* 6 City Blocks
* Indoor/Outdoor Activities
* Beer, Food, Beverage and Awareness Booths
* EIGHT indoor bars in the site area
* Four Outdoor Stages
* 20 Popular Bands (Rock, Irish, Blues, Retro and Folk)
* Carnival Midway (Games/Activities, etc.)
* Free Party Favors to the First 1,000 Guests
* Giveaways, Prizes
* Green Beer
* MARCH MADNESS ON DOZENS OF TVS INSIDE BARS INSIDE SITE AREA

COST:
Starting at $15 in advance
$15- $20 at the gate
chicken n waffles

Post by chicken n waffles »

colin and i are already planning on going. it's usually a good time. you heathens should definitely come.
-Ben
zaxrex
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by zaxrex »

For me it is hockey X 2, then shower, then seeing if I can mess up other people's cars. I have a feeling I won't be making it 'till later.
Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

I'll be putting the headers on, the short shifter and brake lines on Saturday. Have one for me though!
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
chicken n waffles

Post by chicken n waffles »

well you didn't miss anything (that i know of). as we were driving down there, eric called and said the line was 5000 deep and hadn't moved in 10 minutes, so we reconvened at the crib, had a mini drink-fest, and went barhopping in old town which is all a bit fuzzy to me :oops: :poke: :eek:
-Ben
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

chicken n waffles wrote:well you didn't miss anything (that i know of). as we were driving down there, eric called and said the line was 5000 deep and hadn't moved in 10 minutes, so we reconvened at the crib, had a mini drink-fest, and went barhopping in old town which is all a bit fuzzy to me :oops: :poke: :eek:
lol, you were not that bad at Murphy's!

Good times as always all :) Funny how we randomly ran into you all at Chadwicks!
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.