DCAWD Event - Busch Gardens - 10/25/14

Anything we do that isn't a meet :)

Moderator: Moderators

ElZorro
DCAWD Founding Member

DCAWD Event - Busch Gardens - 10/25/14

Post by ElZorro »

Hello all,
Gather around, DCAWD is having a meet at Busch Gardens! Why wait till the end of the summer to do this? Howl-O-Scream! If you have never been to Busch Gardens during this, it puts most places to shame. Everything is decorated perfectly and a lot of the rides are modified to fit the theme. Oh, and did I mention the park was open till 11PM?

There won't be a rain date for this event (this is the second to last night of the season).

Anyone is more than welcome to attend. Ticket prices vary, highest is $75, with discounts for AAA, Military and VA residents.

We'll be meeting at the Hard Times in Springfield, then driving down to Busch Gardens together. Hard Times is located at:

6362 Springfield Plaza
Springfield, Virginia 22150
(703) 913-5600

We will be meeting at 7AM and leaving by 7:15AM. Please be gassed up and ready to go by this time.

If you are in the Richmond/HR area, come out to meet up with us when we get down there!

Most up to date information found in our forum here.

Let me know if you are coming so that we can try to keep an accurate count. (and don't leave you behind)

ElZorro (Jason)
The VP in DCAWD
http://www.dcawd.com

P.S. If you have troubles getting there or want to ask questions, feel free to call us at 202-255-3094 and ask for Julian

1.) Sabre
2.) ElZorro +1
3.) MissV
4.) HappyIdiot
Jason "El Zorro" Fox
'17 Subaru Forester 2.0XT
DCAWD - old coots in fast scoots.
HappyIdiot
DCAWD Groupie

Re: DCAWD Event - Busch Gardens - 10/25/13

Post by HappyIdiot »

Anna and I'll be there!!!!

The year needs to be updated though.
My Name is Adam.
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Re: DCAWD Event - Busch Gardens - 10/25/14

Post by Mr Kleen »

I haven't ridden a coaster since the time we all went to Halloscream at Busch Gardens like 4 or 5 years ago. :-(
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Mr Kleen wrote:I haven't ridden a coaster since the time we all went to Halloscream at Busch Gardens like 4 or 5 years ago. :-(
Now that's just sad!!! Come back and join us.... It's only a 7 hour flight!!! :lol:
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
missvenezuela85
I'm starting to be a post wh0re

Post by missvenezuela85 »

I am so excited! This is the first time I will be able to make it EVER! Except for the time we got rained out. :nana:
Boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants oh and www.annadventure.com <---- :eek: :plusone: & :bowd:
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

Sabre wrote:
Mr Kleen wrote:I haven't ridden a coaster since the time we all went to Halloscream at Busch Gardens like 4 or 5 years ago. :-(
Now that's just sad!!! Come back and join us.... It's only a 7 hour flight!!! :lol:
It's closer to 8 hours (and almost 9 back), and it's not the flight time that's holding me back. :(