A couple rules for this year, since some folks (coughSabrecough) didn't exactly go with the spirit of things last yearHi.
I’m joining the growing club of modern gentlemen who believe in the virtues of fine moustachery, immaculate grooming and growing a moustache for Movember. I am looking for like-minded ladies and gentlemen to join my team to change the face of men’s health.
Movember is about raising funds and awareness for men's health, specifically cancer affecting men, because:
· 1 in 2 men will be diagnosed with cancer in his lifetime, 1 in 3 women will be
· A man is 35% more likely to be diagnosed with prostate cancer than a woman is to be diagnosed with breast cancer
· 1 in 6 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer during their lifetime
· A man dies of prostate cancer every 16 minutes
It’s time we did something about this.
The more people I can get on board, the more lives we can impact. I am asking you to join my team and either grow a moustache as a Mo Bro, or join as a Mo Sista to help recruit other gentlemen.
To join my Movember team go to http://us.movember.com/register/135956 and follow the steps.
To contribute to Team DCAWD.com go to http://us.movember.com/donate/your-deta ... id/135956/ .
Once registered you'll be sent all the information you need to raise funds and start growing as part of my Movember team.
If you’re interested in learning more about the work that is being carried out as a result of Movember funds, feel free to read the details at http://us.movemberfoundation.com/research-and-programs.
I hope you join me to change the face of men’s health.
- On 01NOV, post a picture of your clean shaven face.
- Each week, post an updated picture.
- By 10NOV you need to be trimmed down to a Mo, meaning the hair can't connect under your mouth (no Goat).
- At the end of the month post one last picture. We'll have a poll for best Mo and I'll have a prize for the winner.
So, who's in!?!?!?!?!?