Sept 17 Subaru Challenge

Anything Autocross related

Moderator: Moderators

ian
I walk to work

Sept 17 Subaru Challenge

Post by ian »

Who's goin ??! I wanna go! I've never been in an autox event! its in MD so maybe we can meet up somewhere and roll together?
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

I can't go, Bachelor party :nana: :nana: :mrgreen:
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
ElZorro
DCAWD Founding Member

Re: Sept 17 Subaru Challenge

Post by ElZorro »

ian wrote:Who's goin ??! I wanna go! I've never been in an autox event! its in MD so maybe we can meet up somewhere and roll together?
Gary and a bunch of folks from NASIOC are going up tonight. Hit up Saint_Foo in the mid-a forums, I think he's going up for the party tonight.
Jason "El Zorro" Fox
'17 Subaru Forester 2.0XT
DCAWD - old coots in fast scoots.
zaxrex
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by zaxrex »

I talked my brother into driving down from PA to see it. Wish I could be there...
Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears
zaxrex
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by zaxrex »

Wish I could have been there. As it turns out, had to drive balls to the wall on back roads to get to mhere I needed to be Saturday night, and got a speeding ticket. That was when I was going slow. 15 minutes earlier, I would have been arrested. Well, that isn't quite true, I doubt if the state trooper would have been able to catch me on the back roads that I was on, but radios are faster than I can ever be.

Speaking of back country roads, I have lived in that county for 8 years and can count on one hand the number of Sherrif or State Troopers I have seen around. Now that Meth labs are poping up all over the place, I get two tix in 4 months, damned druggies!

I can tell you that I have never been that agressive for that long of a time in the car, I went through a fourth of a tank for water injection and a quarter tank of gas. I normally get two-three gas fill-ups before I need to add more water. 80 in a 35 around corners lets you know you are living.
Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Ouch, I'm SO sorry to hear that Zak :(
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
office8639

Hmmm...

Post by office8639 »

DO NOT SPAM HERE. THX.

Modded by Colin :roll: