Cumberland Autox this Saturday

Anything Autocross related

Moderator: Moderators

Katya4me
DCAWD Groupie

Cumberland Autox this Saturday

Post by Katya4me »

I remember Julian saying he had family out that direction.

Anyway, Cumberland Autox, this Sat. and Sun. Shawn and I will be there on Sat. and then head to PA to do another autox because we are nuts like that. :)

Mail in registration has ended I think but if you are interested, let me know and I can probably get you in.

http://www.nationalroadrally.com/
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Figures.... I've been up there for the last few weekends... but am staying home this weekend to cut down two (dead) tree's and install my FMIC :(
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
Katya4me
DCAWD Groupie

Post by Katya4me »

Great autox this weekend. :D

The course layout was very nice, started w/ a L handed sweeper into a short slalom into a optional skidpad, but the best direction around it was counterclockwise, then back out down the slalom into a fast mstly straightaway, hitting the rev limiter in 2nd and then down to 1st in another skidpad and then head out to a Chicago box and end the autox. Beautiful weather, not quite as hot as it has been here in DC and a good turnout of competitiors. Shawn was beaten by 2 people in PAX I believe, I was a little lower. We ran the MSP in DS and took 1st and 2nd place out of a class of 3.

The picnic was great too. :) Crabs, corn, grilled chicken and burgers and all you could drink beer on tap. :) We went to that, stuffed our faces and then headed up to NE PA to autox w/ another group on Sunday. The lot was outside of a vacant mall store and was decent sized w/ hills which made for a nice, challenging course. We also got to surprise and play w/ a Spicy MSP that had never seen another MSP autox before. He was a cool guy and we took 1st and 3rd, he got 2nd out of 4 of us in DS.

We'll be heading back for the Pumpkin carve autox at Halloween. Hope to see some of you guys there. :nana:
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Let me know atleast two weeks in advance and I'll definitely try to make it up there :)
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Oh, BTW, CONGRATS!
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Katya4me
DCAWD Groupie

Post by Katya4me »

October 29-30 - Pumpkin Carve Airport Autocross
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Katya4me wrote:October 29-30 - Pumpkin Carve Airport Autocross
Cool, thanks :)
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI