CDC/Ptuning AutoX @ Osbourne Park HS-- Sat. October 7,2006

Anything Autocross related

Moderator: Moderators

MrC@ptuning.com
Unicycle

CDC/Ptuning AutoX @ Osbourne Park HS-- Sat. October 7,2006

Post by MrC@ptuning.com »

The capital driving club is holding their last VA autox event @ Osbourne Park HS in Manassas, VA next door to Ptuning on Saturday, Oct. 7, 2006--unless it rains again. You will get 3 runs in the morning and 3 runs in the afternoon. There is only one class--run what you brung.

If anyone is interested in running their car, stop by the shop and sign up or pm me with your full name, car make, model, year, and color. I only have 6-slots left so please don't sign up unless you are 100% sure you will be able to attend.

The cost is $35, paid to Ed (CDC) during tech inspection. Be there by 8:00AM sharp for tech. Ptuning will supply the sodas, chairs, shelter, air and air gauge, loaner helmets.

Again, this is probably going to be the last Ptuning-sponsor Autox in VA for this season. I'll post next season's schedule once it becomes available or just check out http://www.capitaldrivingclub.com

Cuong
PTUNING.COM
9432 Center Point Lane
Manassas, VA 20110

Phone: 703-257-1728
Toll Free: 1-877-788-6464
Web: Ptuning.com
zaxrex
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by zaxrex »

Damnit, why that day? I would have to be out of town on that day wouldn't I...

I ran in the rain on the last auto-x, this would be a fun reprieve.

If I don't have to play chaufer to out of country guests, you can have my money.
Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

that's also the same day that we're planning our BBQ. seems like all the cool things are happening at the same time these days (at least for me).
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

^^^ Yep :( I have 3 things on that day (two BBQ's and a baby shower), so there is no way i can make it :( Thanks for the invite though! I'll definitely make the next one :)
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.