Team Fortress 2 50% Off, Free to Play at Weekend

Looking for a local dealer in parts? Come on in!

Moderator: Moderators

Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Team Fortress 2 50% Off, Free to Play at Weekend

Post by Sabre »

Team Fortress 2 (TF2), the game PC Gamer magazine's editors have called the most fun game ever made, is now available for the Mac via Steam, a leading online platform for games with over 25 million accounts worldwide.

Like all the titles Valve has brought to the Mac platform, TF2 features Steam Play allowing gamers to make one purchase to play the game on both the PC and Mac. In addition, TF2 supports cross platform play -- so Mac gamers can play against/with PC gamers.

Those who purchase TF2 for the Mac will receive a free set of "earbuds" for their favorite player character. Purchase the game this weekend can save 50% off the regular. Or, try the game now via the Team Fortress 2 Free Weekend happening now on Steam.

In addition to all the TF2-Mac goodness, a new single player training mode has been rolled out for both PC and Mac.
If you haven't played this, try it out this weekend. It's a ton of fun :)
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
PGT
DCAWD Groupie

Re: Team Fortress 2 50% Off, Free to Play at Weekend

Post by PGT »

played tonight. cool game, but need to figure it out :wink:
2013 BMW 328i M Sport with 8sp in Estoril Blue II
2012 Chrysler 300C SRT8 - Always bet on black
2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Edition, otherwise known as the MW3 (and badass)
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Damn, I was playing it tonight too! E-mail me your login and I'll add you to my friends list.
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
Cereb Daithi
DCAWD Groupie

Post by Cereb Daithi »

I own TF2. Still need to actually play it