Fall Promos at VIP Garage

Looking for a local dealer in parts? Come on in!

Moderator: Moderators

Luke@VIP
I'm a n000b

Fall Promos at VIP Garage

Post by Luke@VIP »

Hey guys,

We got quite a few deals for you this fall, so lets get started:

Maintenance Packages
Mobil 1 Fully Synthetic 10W-30
OEM Oil Filter
Red Line Lightweight Shockproof Transmission Fluid
OEM Rear Differential Fluid
OEM Fuel Filter (If necessary)
Coolant
Tire Rotation
Brake Inspection

$300

30k + spark plugs

$350

Timing Belt

$175

Brake Packages

WRX/STi Brake Kits

Our Hi Performance brake kits take all of the guess work out of putting together an aggressive street/track setup. These kits include the highest quality parts and have all been tried and proven for years.

This combo is as aggressive as you can get before you are eating up the Rotors. This combo is a monster on the street and track. Many of our sponsored cars runs these pads on the street and then rip around on the track. Please be aware of the fact that these pads do tend to squeak a little when cold but their stopping power more than makes up for it.

All kits include:
Front and Rear Centric HP Rotors
(with your choice of rotor configuration ie; blank, slotted, cross drilled etc...)
Front and Rear Hawk HPS Pads
Technafit SS Brake Lines
ATE Super Blue Brake Fluid

WRX $635 Installed
STi $899 Installed

WRX/STi Line + Fluid Combo

Technafit SS Brake Lines

$150 Installed and Bled

Tanabe GF210

The GF210 coil spring is geared towards maximum performance, without compromising daily driveability. A subtle drop provides an aggressive stance, while the higher spring rates (+20% - 30% over stock) provide excellent handling and vehicle stability characteristics.

$400 Installed AND Aligned

Exedy Stage 1 WRX/STi Cluch Kit

This kit utilizes a full face organic disk with a high performance pressure plate. You can expect a slightly higher pedal pressure with this kit but it is absolutely streetable and will hold up to more than the stock unit could.

This kit comes complete with pressure plate, disk and throw out bearing.

$900 Installed, flywheel resurfacing included.

Any clutch ordered off of our website comes with a FREE stainless steel clutch line.

http://www.vipgarageonline.com/store...utch_Kits.html

Megan Racing Catless UP/DP Combo

The Megan Racing Downpipe for the WRX/STi is one of the best values on the market. It's true 3" Stainless Steel design will allow for maximum performance with superior quality. Help your turbo breathe today.

You can expect significant gains when combined with a quality cat-back exhaust and tune.

Includes all installation hardware necessary.

$500 Installed

Any and all questions welcome.

Thanks for your time.

-Luke

VIP Garage
45763 Elmwood Ct
Unit 140
Sterling, VA 20166

Shop: (703) 433-2400
Cell: (703) 587-2992
AIM: VIPGarage Luke

www.vipgarageonline.com

sales@vipgarageonline.com
zaxrex
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by zaxrex »

Goog God Almighty! That is a sick price on the timing belt. Since everything else on the page is listed with prices as installed, I am assuming that it is the same for the belt service?
Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears
zaxrex
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by zaxrex »

I called and left a message on your phone service. Please let me know wht your response is either by calling back, or replying to this thread so everybody can see.

Thanks

Z
Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears
Luke@VIP
I'm a n000b

Post by Luke@VIP »

175 parts and labor my friend, but it won't last forever.
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

:shock: Might bring the legacy down for this one!
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
sirwilliam
Resident Poop Expert

Post by sirwilliam »

Sabre wrote::shock: Might bring the legacy down for this one!
What legacy? You been holding out on us? Maybe my oldtimer's is kickin' in again? :? :?:
2004 SG Model A PearlBlackObsidian (RIP)
2008 SG Model D BlueRallyWorld

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story." -Barney Stinson
"Nothing shuts my pie-hole but pie." -Shawn Spencer
WRXWagon2112
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by WRXWagon2112 »

sirwilliam wrote:What legacy? You been holding out on us? Maybe my oldtimer's is kickin' in again? :? :?:
Suzie's got a older Legacy.

--Alan
sirwilliam
Resident Poop Expert

Post by sirwilliam »

WRXWagon2112 wrote:
sirwilliam wrote:What legacy? You been holding out on us? Maybe my oldtimer's is kickin' in again? :? :?:
Suzie's got a older Legacy.

--Alan
Oh, yeah...guess that would be his now :wink: Suzie is lucky b/c Julian will always make sure that subie is running good! Maybe she will upgrade to a turbo or maybe even get into wrenching and rally racing herself :D That would be cool.

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story." -Barney Stinson
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Yep, it's Suzie's :)

In all honesty, I'd rather throw her into a 135 than throw a turbo on the Leg. Warranty FTW!
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
sirwilliam
Resident Poop Expert

Post by sirwilliam »

Sabre wrote:Yep, it's Suzie's :)

In all honesty, I'd rather throw her into a 135 than throw a turbo on the Leg. Warranty FTW!
Yeah, but...when you have a women, you need to make sure they are safe 365 so AWD helps...but that I35 is sweet! Even sweeter w/ the Vishnu package!

Sorry, VIP. Back on topic.

I sent a reply PM to you guys about next week.

zaxrex
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by zaxrex »

They just called me back from a message I left Monday. All set for service on Wednesday.

Their interwebs tubes are getting bent and stopping the flow, so e-comm might be slower than the phone.

Thanks guys.
VIPGarage
Unicycle

Post by VIPGarage »

yeah folks, sorry. Our phone and internet has been screwy all damn day long.

feel free to email luke at sales@vipgarageonline.com or myself at martin@vipgarageonline.com for now until we can get this resolved.
45763 Elmwood Ct. Unit 140
Sterling, VA 20166
703-433-2400
AIM: vipgarage marti
VIPGarage
Unicycle

Post by VIPGarage »

and Luke is right. I'm not letting these prices go on forever so don't sleep on it. :wink:
Sterling, VA 20166
703-433-2400
VIPGarage
Unicycle

Post by VIPGarage »

thanks for all of the business folks. it's been great working with so many of you and getting to meet you.

We'll keep these going for a little longer.
Sterling, VA 20166
703-433-2400
WRXWagon2112
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by WRXWagon2112 »

Actually, I think I might take advantage of that brake line & fluid special (installed, of course).

--Alan
sirwilliam
Resident Poop Expert

Post by sirwilliam »

Luke,

Sent another PM.

-Will

chicken n waffles

Post by chicken n waffles »

pm coming regarding the 30k service
-Ben
spazegun2213
teh Spaz

Post by spazegun2213 »

Timing belt on what car? hehe, my 944 could use one ;)
96 328, heated leather seats... ummm

Gone But not forgotten
'05 Black Sti, the car that started it all
84 944, my first race car.. what a pos
83 944.. 150hp of FURY, Rookie of the year chariot
avriette
DCAWD Groupie

Re: Fall Promos at VIP Garage

Post by avriette »

Luke@VIP wrote:Hey guys,

This combo is as aggressive as you can get before you are eating up the Rotors. This combo is a monster on the street and track. Many of our sponsored cars runs these pads on the street and then rip around on the track. Please be aware of the fact that these pads do tend to squeak a little when cold but their stopping power more than makes up for it.

All kits include:
(with your choice of rotor configuration ie; blank, slotted, cross drilled etc...)
Technafit SS Brake Lines

STi $899 Installed
What's the price on this regularly? I can't really justify swapping out the rotors yet, but I assume this is a combination you recommend and do normally...
rocket scientist
zaxrex
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by zaxrex »

spazegun2213 wrote:Timing belt on what car? hehe, my 944 could use one ;)
Well, they say that the timing belt change on the EJ engine is easier than loosening the engine mounts.

So by that, they have to be miracle workers and can change any timing belt under the sun for that price.

Next time Marti, go for the truth, or make sure your tech knows what he is saying.
sirwilliam
Resident Poop Expert

Post by sirwilliam »

Just dropped the car off at VIP...can't wait to get it back...they are only 8 minutes from my work.

sirwilliam
Resident Poop Expert

Post by sirwilliam »

Met Brian today and he is a pretty nice guy. Says he is a co-owner of the shop. He took me back to work and is coming to pick me up now. He said the springs are done but the alignment is not complete b/c the other business's alignment rack is malfunctioning...he ate part of the cost which was nice and said he would call me Monday or Tuesday of next week after the alignment machine is fixed to get a realignment. I will weigh in more after I get the car back.

sirwilliam
Resident Poop Expert

Post by sirwilliam »

Update:

Just got back w/ the car. It looks and feels much better...pulls to the right a bit due to the alignment being off but will be fixed next Monday or Tuesday after Marti or Brian call me. So they did a good job on the install w/ a slight hickup in the alignment which they rectified nicely. Overall good service...will wait to see how the alignment turns out next week.

Luke@VIP
I'm a n000b

Post by Luke@VIP »

Glad to see you could finally make it in Will. It's too bad I was not around to see the car, I heard a lot of good things about it from Ryan. Hope all went smooth while you were here. We'll see you next week for the alignment.
Luke@VIP
I'm a n000b

Re: Fall Promos at VIP Garage

Post by Luke@VIP »

avriette wrote:
Luke@VIP wrote:Hey guys,

All kits include:
Technafit SS Brake Lines

STi $899 Installed
What's the price on this regularly? I can't really justify swapping out the rotors yet, but I assume this is a combination you recommend and do normally...
The price for just the STi Brake Kit is $799. So basically we're charging $100 for installation. That's roughly $200-$300 less than a shop would normally charge :D .

I've had this same set up on my WRX for about 2 years now, I've changed the pads and fluid once. The rotors have held up very well, no signs of cracking or warping. The SS lines are in great condition due to the teflon coating protecting it from any road grime. In the two years of driving on them, I've put through test after test, and I still have yet to experience any significant amount of brake fade.

If you want to upgrade the brakes on your WRX without going all out with STi Brembos or a Big Brake Kit, I HIGHLY reccomend this kit. WRX Brake Kits are $535 or $635 Installed.