*New*- R/A Basic Mud Flaps

Looking for a local dealer in parts? Come on in!

Moderator: Moderators

Rallyarmor
I'm a n000b

*New*- R/A Basic Mud Flaps

Post by Rallyarmor »

Looking for lower cost flaps for day to day use that don't require custom cutting for your Subaru Impreza WRX/STI and RS?

Rally Armor’s newest introduction to our line up of mud flaps is the Basic flap.

The Basics are smart and affordable alternatives to generic store bought mud flaps with application specific mounting hardware - for those who prefer to spend less, get incredible coverage against chips, dirt and grime while sporting rally inspired mud flaps without sacrificing quality.

These mud flaps will leave those wondering why one would buy universal flaps that may require cutting, drilling and sourcing quality hardware.

Save time, effort and money with this affordable option at DIY cost.

Thinner gauged as compared to our standard Classic and UR (“you are”) mud flaps, the Basic mud flaps are treated to resist color fade with an automotive trim grain finish.

Rally Armor offers the Basics for Subaru Impreza WRX/STI and RS 2002+ with our logo and includes a complete set (4 flaps) of driver front/rear and passenger front/rear in addition to rust proof mounting hardware.

The basics will be available with a black R/A logo (sample shown) and are scheduled to start shipping the week of August 6th

Absolutely no drilling required, simply bolt on using easy to follow instructions and video!

Best of all the introductory price is only $44.99 USD!

To order for your 02-07 Impreza please visit:

http://www.rallyarmor.com/store/basic-i ... p-191.html

GC Applications to follow as well ;)
Rally Armor LLC
http://www.rallyarmor.com
Email sales@rallyarmor.com
Phone: 917.463.4820
Fax: 866.812.9237
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

I bought mine years ago and I still love 'em. :nana:
Rallyarmor
I'm a n000b

Post by Rallyarmor »

Our classics are a great product, we have been running them on our personal vehicles for almost 5 years as well :)

The basics are now in stock and shipping ! :!:
thanks so much for all your support

R/A
Rally Armor LLC
http://www.rallyarmor.com
Email sales@rallyarmor.com
Phone: 917.463.4820
Fax: 866.812.9237
sirwilliam
Resident Poop Expert

Post by sirwilliam »

Rallyarmor wrote:Our classics are a great product, we have been running them on our personal vehicles for almost 5 years as well :)
I guess that answers my question about how they hold up through the elements and if you have had any problems w/ cracking. :wink:

Seems like a good deal!
2004 SG Model A PearlBlackObsidian (RIP)
2008 SG Model D BlueRallyWorld

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story." -Barney Stinson
"Nothing shuts my pie-hole but pie." -Shawn Spencer