Laser Pro Park - official US market Group Buy(laser jammer)

Looking for a local dealer in parts? Come on in!

Moderator: Moderators

PGT
DCAWD Groupie

Laser Pro Park - official US market Group Buy(laser jammer)

Post by PGT »

For those unaware, Laser Pro Park (or LPP for short) is ostensibly a park distance control system that's for aftermarket retrofit. It does this job well, but also works even better as a laser jammer. It's the only device on the market that jams but also has a legitimate purpose - a parking sensor. Obviously, it's up to the end user to determine your local laws and

Previously, you had to source this from the UK. It's now officially available through a US distributor with warranty support. The distributor is a friend of mine - I convinced him to do this group buy as an intro to the US market. These units are normally sold at MSRP + shipping, so this is a truly a one-time special price.

Also - please feel free to spread the word to other friends and forums - have them send an email to me at PGT@laserprotectorusa.com with interest, contact info and forum name/username, etc.

MSRP is as follows

Single Head Kit $ 549

Dual Head Kit $ 899

Extra Head $ 349

Cheetah Wireless Kit $150

This GB offer is open from June 5th to June 20th. Payment will be done through a link to be emailed to those interested and must be received by midnight June 27th (Visa / MasterCard / Discover only). Shipping is included in the cost below and will be to US addresses only and will be about two weeks following the close.

If receive orders for 10 units: (10% off)

1. Single Head Kit $ 499

2. Dual Head Kit $ 799

3. Extra Head $ 329

4. $135 Speed Cheetah Wireless Fitting Kit for the LPP

If receive orders for 15+ units: (15% off)

1. Single Head Kit $ 469

2. Dual Head Kit $ 769

3. Extra Head $ 299

4. $128 Speed Cheetah Wireless Fitting Kit for the LPP

Typical application would be a two head system - one front and one rear if you want good coverage for parking control. Using two heads up front allows the best coverage for the jamming function. You can a one-head system and add the second later if cost is a concern.

The Cheetah wireless gear makes install a bit simpler, but is not strictly necessary. It allows the controller inside the cabin to connect to the LPP brain without having to punch through the firewall. More info:

http://www.speedcheetahusa.com/scshop/sectione00b.html

Check out this video on youtube to see how LPP functions in a real-world test. It's the only laser based jammer plus the park sensor function means there is a legit reason to have it in localities where a laser jammer might be an issue.

:!: http://youtube.com/watch?v=79XVBLkkThA :!:
Last edited by PGT on Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
PGT
DCAWD Groupie

Post by PGT »

Group Buy participants (including those from other forums):

http://www.laserprotector.com/ is the UK site. We're working on the US site now, to add further product info and documentation.
PGT
DCAWD Groupie

One last thing....

Post by PGT »

If you are a vendor and are interested in selling LPP, please email me as well and we'll get you set up as a dealer.
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Hmmm.... contemplating....
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
PGT
DCAWD Groupie

Post by PGT »

I'll try and get mine installed on Thursday. We've also got some laser guns to 'test' with :twisted:
PGT
DCAWD Groupie

Post by PGT »

bump for a lowered MSRP. After reviewing import costs, we decided to adjust the MSRP, so the Group Buy pricing is even better.

Please feel free to share this with friends and other forums - that will help us get to the levels needed to max discount.